I need rocks please

Legit question is fine. Constructive criticism is fine. Yours was neither.
I’m not getting into a slinging match. I responded to your rude comment which has now been edited.

Lets get the topic back on track hey.
Keep up the great work @MrsStar. I’ll try contribute some rocks where possible. I’ll see what I’ve got in storage when I get on later.

3 Likes

Yeah we got the rocks passed over today. Chatted for a while, a very nice player.

There are several more crafting rooms available over there as well if anyone is curious/interested. OFC it’s simple to do this yourself if you’re established but with her managing and sharing the rock it’s definitely a good way for newer players to get going.

Or just to learn if you don’t understand the process :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouragement last night it was wonderful talking to you :hugs: and yes I have 17 houses left if anyone wants one :star_struck:

3 Likes

I still take rock 🪨 and thank you to do meny who has helped out :heart:

2 Likes

Going through my stuff before moving my base has made me realize that I have way too much stuff. Long story short, you need to empty your request baskets @MrsStar

3 Likes

I did :joy: thank you

2 Likes

There you go, Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you just cleared it again. What’s your name on boundless?

You’re welcome, my ign is Gerrick.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Anyone have some rock that is just taking up room that you don’t need? I would be happy to take it off your hands :heart:

You’re free to have all my extra rocks. I’m also set up on an island that is supported by a rock column. You’re free to mine it. I’ll even provide an AoE hammer and a persisting pie.

1 Like

Oh cool sure. Want to meet up so u can show me?

I will be on most of the day too so hit me up anytime

Any color is fine.

I have had some people ask to set baskets out and I have. If you come to Phantom of the opera 2ed floor of TNT. Go out of the doors and turn right and go down hill to a big sign that says donation station. And there is baskets in there. And thank you everyone for helping not just me but the new players as well.

Thank you :gift_heart::gift_heart:

The XP has picked up and if anyone happens to have rock they was going to throw out. I can take it off your hands :heart:

I can have a look later, I might have tons to give, you just need to bring 10 people

1 Like