Any rock, I have loads

1 Like

I take any kind and any color rock 🪨😁

1 Like

Thank you @HOST for the rock 🪨 :heart:

2 Likes

wait wait wait… he gave you a rock?

2 Likes

No no rocks :joy: I have a bad habit of having bad English when it comes to typing. When I say thank you for the rock I mean all the rock that was given for some reason saying rocks sound weird to me :joy::joy::joy: so no he did not give me just one rock :rofl:

1 Like

haha sorry i know it was a bunch but i couldnt resist urge to joke :smiley:

1 Like

Your fine haha I never know how much I say rock not rocks :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

WE WILL ROCK YOU :smiley:

haha guess what? we mined roughly 1 million rocks for you :smiley: and we will do it again next sat :smiley:

5 Likes

as @Zjawcia said star, they gathered up a bit more than a million, i can reclaim that beacon and deliver the reclaim to your doorstep. or you can come get it. , the choice is yours.

4 Likes

Wow thank you guys. I will be on in a hour and a half if you will be on. Or tomorrow afternoon my time. I will come with my girl called TheDeep

I have a place called Rock Palace. You can take a portal soon as you come to phantom of the opera, turn right and there is a portal called Rock Palace. There if you have so much rock and have a beacon of rock you can place a beacon in one of the open doors. And want to thank everyone again for help with Rock Fest as well. And if you want to help or don’t know anything about it let me know and I can explane and also have a forum post on it called the rock fest :heart::heart::heart:

Unfortunately the beacon area is still reserved due to the plots being at the border of the build I think.

1 Like

I think I fixed it try and let me know :heart:

I have to give perms I just found out I will have to give perms to anyone who wants a spot there… I did not know my other build is what is preventing me to give perms to everyone. And I don’t want to take down my border to my hole place for everyone. Hope this makes since. So anyone who wants to place a beacon let me know :heart:

1 Like

Anyone have rock you need cleaned out or storage? Let me know or you can bring it by anytime :smile:

1 Like

If you have rock you don’t need let me know :heart:

Since there is some people having a hard time coming to my world since it’s a AUS server. Let me know and I can meet up with you. I have no problem picking it up :heart: and thank you to so many people who have helped the new and the returning players on boundless just from giving rock :heart::rose:

5 Likes

If anyone has rock they are sitting on let me know and I can pick it up if you wish :blush:

And I also have request baskets at rock fest and at rock Palace. Bolth you can find at phantom of the Opera :heart: and big thank you for all of you who have helped me.

We have 6 active people in XP valley and 3 are new to boundless :grin: oh soon 7

5 Likes