:boundless: I want to see your build, your home, your boat, your bridge

Circa 1430N 90E

The above builds are amazing and out of my league…but here goes nothing

8 Likes

Love it, great work, it is beautiful! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thx!

But I just combined some ideas from things I saw on Minecraft. I wish I could say I thought up this build in my own head but…no.

1 Like

@DutchOfSorissi , Docker, and some other folks in Kindred Bay really have the gift! There was another player there at one time…I think her name was Isabell or something like that. She was amazing too.

3 Likes

Just make sure to visit here.

7 Likes

Thanks dude! I still miss Solitude resort at the end of my bridge! Not sure if Zoot was around when you were with us but he randomly came back for like a week and built a pretty nice little house there then stopped playing again. Docker claimed it a couple days ago.

1 Like

Bro I’ve come back to look at these pics 15 times. The detail you put into that is as impressive as any big build. Love it.

1 Like

have two houses added both the same you should see them if you come trough TNT antar or the city portal on lamblis Anterra. (Look north.

Still have to finished the basements :expressionless: but can’t decide how^^

11 Likes

I have often thought of moving back but the thought of moving my base seems overwhelming! You guys were good peeps!

Is that Toon guy still around? He cracked me up

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::confused:

sorry to hijack your thread @majorvex. I should have used the message button on the last one.

1 Like

You’re good :+1: I was just :face_with_raised_eyebrow::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: about something there

3 Likes

that about covers it :expressionless:

1 Like

Just wanted to thank everyone for sending me your coords/info & let you know the project is in :+1: progress. :house: Big & small, I’m recording them all :two_hearts::boundless:

Side note: My hard drives & USBs are begging for mercy…is there a geek patron for cold storage donations instead of $? :rofl:

6 Likes

When BlackLight is ready feel free to take a quick glance at it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only a quick glance? Seems a bit stingy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s so small a glace is all you need to see it all.:smirk:

And this new blocks ensure that I never finish my village.

2 Likes

You’ll run into ma build sooner or later running around Houches Pfft Pfft Pfft yearly project Pfft Pfft pfft

2 Likes

Hope you stick Legendville Mall and my forest project in there (and hope you build a tree when you’re done too, you are cordially invited :blush:)

2 Likes

Found this one, or were you talking about that huuuge one? Lol

7 Likes