:boundless: I want to see your build, your home, your boat, your bridge

… Big, big, big WOW. :heart_eyes: That is so gorgeous!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Absolutely love everything about it!!

… I’ll have to pay a visit later myself! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is simply magnificent

I saw it grow and visited a few time. A must see for sure!

That’s Kindred Hall, supposed to be like a historic pre-HSE town hall. I based it pretty heavily on Independence Hall in Philly. Also made a bunch of blue signs that I’ll be placing with yellow lettering telling some (mostly fake/joke) stories about Kindred Bay’s origins.

Apparently the signs I’m picturing are mostly PA historical society signs… thought they were the same across the country lol.

2 Likes

Silly question, are you of Dutch origin?

Nope, mostly German. There’s a certain culture, I guess, in PA called Pennsylvania Dutch due to confusion with early “Deutsche” settlers. My aunts used to call me Dutchy boy on account of my blond hair and the way I talked so I started using Dutch for game characters haha

1 Like

Fake PA Dutch it is! :slight_smile:

Huh, PA, you can be my personal build assistant! I just watch, lol, I really need to step up my building game!

PS. And yeah, I knew that PA Dutch are actually German, it’s also kinda confusing that the word does sound a lot like Deutch, also always found it odd that being English means you’re from England, being Dutch means you’re from the Netherlands, ehh, ok, sure, makes total sense! :smiley:

I think it’s an awesome moniker & I totally love your builds :+1:
Much nicer than what southerners here called their blond-headed babies…toe-heads lol

2 Likes

Hehee humans are weird. I’ll build stuff for you! I’m about to do a little guild project but I want to keep doing stuff on other worlds to spread my wings a bit.

Lol that’s ridiculous… haters

2 Likes

Pirate ship off dunedee de dragon docked at sunny Beach in sunken town (nia zed ka) just take the metro :slightly_smiling_face: the legendary upside down piramid off dunez also there and he put the iconic burning man in between them :joy:

2 Likes

Ah okay! I’ve been on a little bit of a hiatus, just started grad school, but I’ll try to get some stuff in there as soon as I can!

1 Like

Congrats! What are you studying?

Let me know if you need a larger spot, there’s tons of plots available now :slight_smile:

The EU is more modern they just use qrcodes, no more signs anymore

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m in a management program.

I’ll check it out shortly, if there’s a spot right next to ours so that we wouldn’t have to move that would be pretty cool lol

@majorvex is this for a video you’re making? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I’m making one just for homes (hopefully) and another one for all types of builds, fine details, styles, etc :+1:

5 Likes

Can’t wait, you know I’ll be sharing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your videos are awesome!!

1 Like

Incase you run low on bridges :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m gathering coordinates of all kinds of places for a video :wink:

1 Like

To be honest with so many amazing builds in our Boundless universe I would not be in the least offended if you
left me out entirely . I wish you success and I can’t wait to enjoy the video .

2 Likes