Iconic [ICON] New Hunting Method

Today at work while fellow Iconic members and I were chatting about the latest patch. Mr. “Fig” of Iconic came up with a brilliant idea involving the “Home Healing Buff” . Watch the video below. Sorry the sound is so low. and yes I was NOT out of plots.

With level 3 Home healing buff. Every few seconds I was being healed for 1200 healing damage.

From here on out Iconic Guild will be implementing this into our hunts. The “Home Healing” buff will be reset every Saturday before the [ Iconic Hunt ]. If you want to take advantage of this please apply. Our guild hall is located right off the Besevrona PS hub. Please make sure you are representing before I restart the buff. We do offer other great buffs as well.

Once again thank you Fig.

Orrian
Iconic Guild
www.iconicguild.com

3 Likes

Works like a charm lol.

And the battle engineer role was born

1 Like

I thought about this idea earlier when i seen the Helix disc.
I wasnt sure if there was a delay or not.
Gonna be fun

1 Like

Very nice. Has me thinking about Titans and how this strategy might work really well with longer fights.

1 Like

Ok for anyone just reading who does not have time for the video. What I did, when a meteor lands i put down a beacon near by. I plotted a sizable area and aligned the beacon to the guild. The guild is running home healing buff 3. Any guild members representing inside that plotted area gets healed every few seconds. Worked out nicely.