Idea Crafting: Full Powered Public Workbenches

Great ideaā€¦ I might just steal that idea for Ynys Affallon. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ohh sh**t economy hit me fast xDā€¦ Im totally cool with anyone stealing my idea, Competition Baby :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t know if thats the path that leads us to total destruction of Itembalance, but we could corporate if you want :wink:

I think i have a Solution for the Payment Problem already too, but more of that tomorrow, its late and i have to sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

Ehā€¦ as far as I am concernedā€¦ we are on different planets so there is no competition. Besides the only pple that can use the machines at my town will be mostly my trusted townsfolk, which is not many at the moment. And, I was already building a community space and a community warehouse with machines (planned). Your idea kinda just work into it nicely. I even have a community message board up (copied this idea from mobius, Iā€™ve had the community warehouse sharing thing since I started Tjentzu, and I think I was the first to do it at that time.)

1 Like

xDD I stole the discord Channel idea from moebs too.

You are right, hadnā€™t thought about the distance Problem, but maybe if our Planets get nearer in the Future, i will open a Portal too steal some of your Crafters from you to get Ff :stuck_out_tongue:

I argue against this. Creating larger distances and making it more difficult to get from a planet to the next will arguably be better for the game.

1 Like

I think you may have overlooked those who donā€™t understand English players.

They will absolutely ignore all rules you wrote on the sign and carry away everything.

ā€“ And then your goes bankrupt

Donot. trust me.

1 Like

you forgot that only those who have permission can use the machines :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Definitely gonna come give you some ff. Do you get coin from people with permissions though?

1 Like

This is a really interesting idea. No idea if the devs thought of something like this happening or not, and technically itā€™s probably bad for me (as scarcity of access to make high-level stuff is better for those who already have itā€¦) - but itā€™s what I think this game is great at: unexpected ideas coming from real people, and not NPC-led structure.

Will be very interested to see how this goes, and in a player-driven economy, we will all have to adapt if it proves popular :wink:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
after sleeping over everything i think i have some Solutions for the Problems that now start to show :stuck_out_tongue:

@slyduda Yeah you could be right, therefore i wonā€™t push expansion anymore, i will have to make some field studies first, i was just too excited xD. Aaaand iā€™m really happy that you found to this thread cause i think we could do some business if you want :stuck_out_tongue:. Someone has support me with an maybe steady amount of spanners :wink: .

@Flithor you could be right :slight_smile: as German myself and considering my people, i am planning translations in German, French, Russian at first, and may expand it over time. But i also try to make it Foolproove so that the griefier minded donā€™t get tempted :stuck_out_tongue:

@Prome3us Thanks man, i love to hear that :slight_smile: . I started to make an ā€œAdministration Areaā€ thats Part of Another Plot, to throw the Crafters out of my Cellar (Where the Coils are) and Sell Coal, a little overpriced, as currency for the Powered Crafts :wink: (More explanation later :wink: )

@philelliott Thank you for your nice Words :slight_smile: . If the Devs got a Problem with my Plan, they may now talk or be silent forever xDD
and considering your economic Problem, if i need something, the Grump Store is one of the first stops on my Tour, so it maybe could boost your income instead :slight_smile: ECONOMY YEAH

I will Build now the Missing Parts of my Administration Area and Edit the First Post to Merge aaall the Information together, after that.

Lets see how that will come out xD

4 Likes

Us punks were hanging out by your place last night and you chase us out with a broom :rofl:

2 Likes

I just wanted to say hi xDD. Isnā€™t hitting the Ground with your Totem the Oortian way of asking ā€œAre you Living hereā€ ? xD

Edit: Yikes you meant knightā€¦ I DIDNā€™T HIT NOBODY cough

2 Likes

in aquatopia garden district i made a factory with this system
you can check it out its just across road off my new storage facility
i had signs on machines to write reserved our free
have to mention it was never used by anyone

3 Likes

Hmmmm, that sounds not so great for my Future :stuck_out_tongue: but weā€™ll see what time will bring :slight_smile:

if you gonna be there to manage it it will work
:smile:

1 Like

If my calculations are right, the Coils should break down after 2-3 hours Nonstop Crafting. I just hope that Power is used just a quarter of the time, so i shoooould have 12 hour cyclesā€¦ That could be managed :stuck_out_tongue:

No i didnā€™tā€¦ I just came to join in the funā€¦

1 Like

I like your idea. The Portal Seekers guild has been working on a workshop and storage for the guild for awhile and we havenā€™t really figured out how to best make it available to guild members yet. Looking forward to seeing how your public workshop works. You might want to set up signs at each station so players can communicate what they are waiting on, or leave messages if their crafted items get moved to storage or something.

1 Like

Thank you a lot @Sharkysaur i will add such a System too :slight_smile:. I thought about one Giant Sign to Manage the Benches, but thats an even better idea :slight_smile:

1 Like