Ideas what i could do?

The future mall is always looking for new shops

1 Like

If I decide to run a shop, it will most likely not be in a mall. Unfortunately, I have had bad experiences here too often, both as a customer and as a seller. But thanks for the information

All I know is @host is a absolute angel granted with a good sense of humor and will gladly help u

did anyone mention mini-games yet ? building an intricate jumping puzzle, maze, slide or a treasure hunt will keep you occupied for a long time and when itā€™s finished, others can have fun. (no special building skill is required really, just has to be functional)
examples would be the Reapers trials, Ninja warrior track, a variety of stuff at Sasquatch city, ice slides all over the BL universe.
I made a parkour jumping challenge thing once in deep dark mall (portal at tnt) which serves no purpose other than fun, makes me no coin but it is one of my favourite builds and I really enjoyed making it

3 Likes

I have seen so many great suggestions and advice here, I almost feel bad posting mine :sweat_smile: While I really do enjoy most aspects of the game, I do find gathering one particular thing fulfullingā€¦Inky Leaves!

Reasons I enjoy it so much:

1: Market stability. They are not the most lucrative item to gather, but their price remains pretty stable, and there are ALWAYS request baskets up

2: Ease of build/tool cost: You donā€™t need a crazy build or expensive tools. My Inky farmer uses a totem with loot magnet, glow, and clear weather (optional, but makes seeing the nox easier!), and a basic olā€™ titanium axe. Max agility/luck/control and bonus attributes. Shadow step. No pies/brews necessary!

3: The Calm: I also have depression and anxiety, and man, this is one of the most relaxing activities Iā€™ve found. Mud fields are abundant on T1 and T2 planets. Nothing bothers meā€¦I can put on some Floyd, grab a beer, and just farm my heart out without having to fight, traverse a lot of weird terrain, or otherwise be bothered. After a few hrs I usually come home with 10-12 stacks of inkys, about 150k profit (next to no investment in tools and such, so time is only factor). Not the most profitable, but I made money while relaxing and decompressing!

Not saying you should do this, but youā€™ll find that ā€œthingā€ that does it for you eventually!

6 Likes

true that a HOST not being a HOST should not call himself HOST thanks for the kinds words Fuzzy

you dont have to be at the mall if you do not want to, i mean we could always find you a nice location on the planet, and get yourself settled then work on anything you like and you will get a free portal to your area that links to the main hub and if you fancy connect to any nearby region, to max out your footfall, since all regions are connected to the mall, so technically you could be on the other side of the planet, yet be connected to the mall

1 Like

@host and @BabyCookie should team up u both love ur puns

I havenā€™t done it in a while since I stocked up at Halloween, but the same thing with a ruby axe works great in the treetops on high-tier worlds for beans. Paka usually has a portal to a treetop for this at her palace on Alcyon. It can be a little higher stress sometimes, since mobs occasionally come up, but otherwise itā€™s a very nice chill grind.

2 Likes

Agreed! I do use a more rugged alt for those locales. Not as optimized for gathering, but can take some hits and give them back when needed :smile: The Pakaverse introduced me to tree-top farming, and yes, while slightly more aggressive, its my 2nd go to when Iā€™m in the mood to gather :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

For those wanting to do the tree top collecting, just put out some more tokens at the hub! :slight_smile: There is both a bean (tree top) and bitter bean (maze) area one that says ā€œWarp Norkynaā€ on it - those are worth visiting, it was an experiment that only has a couple weeks left on it, but the largest area of both Island Trees and Maze Iā€™ve seen. Maze area sort of horseshoe shaped, but if you want some quick coin, run around it and chop up the Stardrops. Also, have a nice T5 experiment up, portal to Island Trees at the Serp Diamond Mine, and it has some good sapphire mining and stardrop areas too.

3 Likes

I have a lot of bricks for sale in different colors at the Menagerie Coast on minorengle

Just my two cents butā€¦

TLDR: Do what you like to do.

When i first started my foliage shop some people told me Iā€™d never make any money from it. Some people still say thereā€™s no market for ā€œall-colorā€ type shops. But, Today i logged on after not checking my shop stands for a week and my sales were over 300k coin. In a market where people told me I would never make a cent because it wasnā€™t profitable.

I started with a small 2x2 shop at DK mall for the longest time. And most days i only made 100-200c in sales. But I just kept doing what i love and sharing that with the community and the forums. I saved my income and kept expanding when i could.

True - 300k a week isnā€™t so much compared to what you could make mining gems, lucents, fossils, or whatever. But now that my shop is established itā€™s basically passive income. My shop makes money for me even when Iā€™m away.

The first key to success - Kill that negative thinking itā€™s not helping you.
Second key to success - Patience.

Thereā€™s a lot of opportunity in the market. Start small and keep working at it. You wonā€™t get rich quick - but over time you will start seeing returns.

Or - if you donā€™t want to open your own shop. Come work for me. I will pay you to keep my grass/foliage/flower stands stocked.

2 Likes

Also if you get in on this inky leaf business - just an FYIā€¦

You get inky leaves from harvesting T5/T6 foliage. You can sell me the foliage - and take the inky leaves to someoneā€™s request basket.

Edit - Also, If youā€™re looking for an idea. I would really love to see a well organized and stocked wood/trunk shop. Plain, refined, and deco wood in all colors. I love to use wood in my builds but harvesting it myself is a pain. Iā€™d even build you the shop and link a portal to my own if you just want to keep the stands stocked.

4 Likes

Meteor hunting :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen the maze biome beforeā€“very curious :smiley:

1 Like

I am now planning to make a shop for wicker boxes, wood boxes, shelves, and possibly wood trunks and decorative ones, in all colors. And the shop will have a small corner with raw material, so that coins will definitely be generated for new tools and requirement baskets, since I only have 100k coins left, so Iā€™m currently plundered.

This will take a long time because I play alone, have to generate coins, the shop still has to be built (I can only do cubes), so I have to find someone to build this for me (Asura style from GW2). Then I still have to find out how I can get all the colors in the wood.

@OnlyOneShinobi - I was also with them the last few days and bought a few hundred of their flowers for my base (still under construction by Clayton) as decoration.

2 Likes

Well when Iā€™m done my base build and I once again restock my shop Iā€™ll pay u 20k or more depending on my cash flow may be over time idk

I am sort of curious why they named that biome Maze. :thinking: Unlike Maze 2, which is a Maze, this biome is anything but - it is a flat, raised glacier.

Testing more the other day, it might well be the quickest coin in the game though to collect on them. The T6 ones have the weeping waxcaps too, for Shadow Orbs (the Toxic one I have has a lot, Chills have more Stardrops though). If you go raid the ones Iā€™ve linked, which goes quickly since glacier is like regular ground and you can spot them easily since it is flat with no obstructions, you can get hundreds of bitter beans with little time or tool investment. Should be able to sell for around 100c each.

2 Likes

I have lots of ice on my t5 chill HONDRAS but also have a lot of space taken up by biomes that flop on a t5ā€¦ oh anyway before I pour a bunch of enthusiasm for all the things, the point being I gotta see this, mustā€¦ rememberā€¦ ::bookmarks::: I have about 50 bookmarks of stuff I wnt to go see/do :smiley:

2 Likes

Do request baskets to not only get u money but also help others get their stuff done ik @HOST always need Oort

1 Like