If you could have one thing added, what would it be..just ONE

Press F to fly …
… no more scaffolding when I am building :+1: :wink:

9 Likes

big time:)
we have the plinth used to craft stands, so that could be used, although it’s a bit bare without the cloth

I can’t decide between boats/carts + other vehicles and tamed creatures (I would so ride an elite wildstock or spitter, or fly on a cuttle - wouldn’t want to be blown up when hopping on the hopper lol)

Both features revolve around means of transportation though so let’s present them as that ONE THING: transportation means.

4 Likes

Can you fly on a creative world?

1 Like

If you’re thinking of the stuff in the Oortmas sanctum, that stuff is pretty much hacked in with a script. Not to say I think it would be particularly challenging to add, considering that shop stands are a thing.

Does “replace forging with something fun” count? No? Okay…

I would add a hands-on tutorial on a newbie world and a mentor system where new players can summon mentors to help guide them.

8 Likes

Yeah for some reason I thought it was a item that existed, just not in game…in my head I thought it was like invisible placemat, lol.

4 Likes

You might be thinking of this:

8 Likes

Yes I can :+1:

1 Like

Yes you can fly on a creative world

2 Likes

A blueprinting feature to quickly pack up and relocate everything on a beacon.

15 Likes

Better in game chat system. There is such a lag in messages. TBH I hate typing on console. Yes there is discord but that means i need my phone on at all times or my pc which is a pain. Voice chat in game would be great!

4 Likes

white sedimentary rock available for sovereign worlds.
cool grey in a pinch
proper toilets…been holding it in for years now.

11 Likes

Yes!! That’s what I had in my head. So, a plan, not made yet.

5 Likes

A block swapper so I don’t have to rechisle blocks, sorta like spray but for block type and whatnot : )

6 Likes

Titans. I think it would be the most beneficial thing that could be added to the game.

9 Likes

I want a chisel change machine like the paint machine but for chisel changing. Put a chisel in and your blocks in… presto chango you have your blocks.

9 Likes

I’m getting nauseous thinking about what your inventory would look like after that.

6 Likes

Honestly I mostly really want 249 to come out so we don’t have to use skill pages for everything anymore.

Titans and the totems, display cases, hunters, etc. That they had in the works are a close second.

17 Likes

This, but for using compact oort in portals for me as well as the skill changes

9 Likes

Some type of alchemy station would be cool. Similar idea to forging but completely different for customized brews or foods. And second the transportation idea. Maybe a small aircraft or walking craft or something that is oort powered and requires meteor ich to keep it running fuel efficient

2 Likes

Thaumcraft that’s one thing right. Lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes