If you could have one thing added, what would it be..just ONE

I think the thing i want exists, but has never been added…the ability to add items as props without the use of shop stands. So, if i want to display a metamorphic brick mixture (yeah yeah it looks like dough) to a table I can do it without having to hide the shop stand.

8 Likes

pick block :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A proper chat client would suffice.

14 Likes

Attainable platinum trophy

10 Likes

Press F to fly …
… no more scaffolding when I am building :+1: :wink:

9 Likes

big time:)
we have the plinth used to craft stands, so that could be used, although it’s a bit bare without the cloth

I can’t decide between boats/carts + other vehicles and tamed creatures (I would so ride an elite wildstock or spitter, or fly on a cuttle - wouldn’t want to be blown up when hopping on the hopper lol)

Both features revolve around means of transportation though so let’s present them as that ONE THING: transportation means.

4 Likes

Can you fly on a creative world?

1 Like

If you’re thinking of the stuff in the Oortmas sanctum, that stuff is pretty much hacked in with a script. Not to say I think it would be particularly challenging to add, considering that shop stands are a thing.

Does “replace forging with something fun” count? No? Okay…

I would add a hands-on tutorial on a newbie world and a mentor system where new players can summon mentors to help guide them.

8 Likes

Yeah for some reason I thought it was a item that existed, just not in game…in my head I thought it was like invisible placemat, lol.

4 Likes

You might be thinking of this:

8 Likes

Yes I can :+1:

1 Like

Yes you can fly on a creative world

2 Likes

A blueprinting feature to quickly pack up and relocate everything on a beacon.

15 Likes

Better in game chat system. There is such a lag in messages. TBH I hate typing on console. Yes there is discord but that means i need my phone on at all times or my pc which is a pain. Voice chat in game would be great!

4 Likes

white sedimentary rock available for sovereign worlds.
cool grey in a pinch
proper toilets…been holding it in for years now.

11 Likes

Yes!! That’s what I had in my head. So, a plan, not made yet.

5 Likes

A block swapper so I don’t have to rechisle blocks, sorta like spray but for block type and whatnot : )

6 Likes

Titans. I think it would be the most beneficial thing that could be added to the game.

9 Likes

I want a chisel change machine like the paint machine but for chisel changing. Put a chisel in and your blocks in… presto chango you have your blocks.

9 Likes

I’m getting nauseous thinking about what your inventory would look like after that.

6 Likes