If you could have one thing added, what would it be..just ONE

Honestly I mostly really want 249 to come out so we don’t have to use skill pages for everything anymore.

Titans and the totems, display cases, hunters, etc. That they had in the works are a close second.

17 Likes

This, but for using compact oort in portals for me as well as the skill changes

9 Likes

Some type of alchemy station would be cool. Similar idea to forging but completely different for customized brews or foods. And second the transportation idea. Maybe a small aircraft or walking craft or something that is oort powered and requires meteor ich to keep it running fuel efficient

2 Likes

Thaumcraft that’s one thing right. Lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

How about a brew made from oort that lets you fly?

3 Likes

Block / item rotation.

Can’t get the pattern you want trying to use N S E W ? Rotate it.

Have a block that has several patterns on different sides? Rotate it.

Want to have a table on the ceiling or use it upside down for some interesting configuration? Rotate it.

Rotation seriously changes the scope of possibilities.

5 Likes

I personally would like to see a better NPE created. Sadly, this is way more than ONE THING.

If you want to fly go in creative.

4 Likes

Fishing.>>>

10 Likes

Was looking for the pants comment, if it wasn’t here i was gonna say it!

3 Likes

gib pants

pants

5 Likes

elevators would be a nice touch for larger or floating builds

3 Likes
3 Likes

an augment or forge that could be added to say the tilling tool that would allow you to plant seeds in farms more quickly. Harvesting is easy enough with an aoe tool, but planting large areas one seed at a time is … less enjoyable.

7 Likes

One Thing I want added is a Extra “Oortian Key” For Me

And I’ll Be Happy and Supportive til End of Days James-chan

4 Likes

NPC’s that do stuff and have their own mind (not just animated decoration)

7 Likes

Ooh so many good things already suggested.

What i would like to see is a plot rental system. Like i own the space but can set the beacon to be rented out. Which will give me back ownership of the area once they disappear.
Maybe in combination with the ability to beacon on top of each other (when set to allow). And give us the ability to rent out multiple floors in a build. For a malls, apartment, infra structure and on.

That would give the ability to builders to build a tunnel system and let someone else build on top of it without compromising the tunnel. (If that makes any sense :wink:)

6 Likes

The ability to pick any color when selecting colors for a Sovereign. Get rid of color rarity entirely.

8 Likes

Like an NPC that greets you when you enter a shop, or one who does your sales transaction?

1:28 through 2:04 shows a lot of player interactions that would be nice to have from npc’s since we don’t have enough players for this to be realistic.

3 Likes

Plots not built in disappear after 1 day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then I just need to carry an ss of dirt to place after plotting. Plotter in one hand, dirt in the other.

2 Likes