If you could have one thing added, what would it be..just ONE

i’m thinking something like the villagers in minecraft but with lesser impact on economy.
example: beacon reached 50k in prestige, has over 100 plots - now you can place ‘village block’ (interface for all npc related stuff) and additional things like treasury ( generates coin from rent) food storage- increases happiness, allows more options like jobs ( when food runs out they stop working( passively generating things / applying buffs etc…) place a bed and you can recruit an NPC. increase your reputation, recruit more advanced / different npcs from higher tier worlds… they can have jobs like shopkeeper that says a custom greeting, can be assigned to some stands to give you extra % of coin… farmer generates crop and seed from every fully grown crop in an area, forger increases forging speed by 50%… basically an NPC hangs around their accommodations in your beacon, mostly keeping to themselves, and if they like you enough they work for you

7 Likes

I often think about how @Marcel0206 once said he would like to have a means of transportation. A roadrunner, for example. :rofl:

Then I had the thought that it would be quite nice to have animals.

I would also like it if you could plant much more. Bitter, sweet and spicy beans, mushrooms. Everything you need for ingredients to forge.

But I think if I had to choose something, it would be a backpack. The backpack doesn’t have to be visible yet, but an icon in the inventory. So that you can carry a lot more.

5 Likes

Reclaim has made extra storage kinda unnecessary. Drop a campfire, place a chest, fill it and then reclaim it back at base.

That is a nice solution. I have also already done. But I don’t like to do it. I like to have my stuff directly with me. :blush:

The backpack would be worth it on an exo planet though. The Reclam system doesn’t work there. :thinking:

2 Likes

and offline mode, using the old worlds…non-transferable blocks…portal to online

5000+/- steady (MAU) players.

6 Likes

Oh the free weekend post tramatic experiences are the flashbacks I am seeing if this happens :stuck_out_tongue:

This could only work if you could turn it on for your beacons, some people like to keep some empty plots…

Love all that!

1 Like

Why?

10 cars

why not let everyone say what they want without going into fights whether these ideas are good or not lol

5 Likes

I assume you directed that at me. I’ll remove my post for ya.

Yes but my reference is those like Alder, Raxxa, Trior and other T1 planets where you have a hub/city and the outskirts are ALL plotted with nothing being used. MIght as well just claim the entire planet at this point.

Honestly, I’d love to see that many people in game. Heck, I’d be happy with 1000 steady players.
Besides hunts, the last time I saw lots of people together was at @AeneaGames memorial service.

4 Likes

Although, it would be considered many things, id like to see ‘equipment’(on a separate inventory screen plz) added. Clothing(pants included)/armor(with or w/o atmospheric protections), things that could add qol changes as wearables, like backpacks and lights and maybe an item that acts like the debug menu in that it shows more info about things when looking at them(like what freaking planet that color of X came from), and the coords while in sanctum(without needing a warp augment, because who is walking around with that equipped?) Maybe a watch to tell time. All completely forgable! With extra buffs/quirks among their class.

4 Likes

If anyone is still wondering why the game is on life support after roughly 8 years since the start of Early Access, look at the variety of suggestions in this thread and look at how good they are - and how essential some of them would seem for any game in the genre.

1 Like

Oort ore

(10 characters)

2 Likes

That will be in Multiverses come 249! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love for there to be a Transformation Machine
make me plug it up to a spark generator and use my spark to transform a whole stack of something to the other two options that it could possibly be. make it cost more spark if it’s the option that would cost two hits from a transformation chisel.

also my only other thing would be for flotation pies to really reduce gravity on the player and let you slingshot yourself several hundred blocks with one grapple sling in near 0 gravity.

4 Likes

Allow us to rearrange what opens where when interacting with machines / boxes / shops etc. Having the chest show 30% of the screen on the right… I would like to center it… and get rid of the annoying idle animations :stuck_out_tongue:

Turns out you can get rid of the idle animation… at least as a PC user:
https://forum.playboundless.com/t/opening-menu-storages-etc-skip-the-idle-animation-taking-up-3-5th-of-the-screen/61455/2

2 Likes