If you could pick just one thing

Craftable Backpacks for inventory space would be the ONLY thing I could imagine adding that could improve the game on the most basic level. Everything else in my opinion is amazing!

1 Like

Fishing. Ability to fish out different types of fish for food and/or rare itemā€™s. I personally love the fishing in Minecraft and would love to see it here

4 Likes

Fishing needs to be in this game.

5 Likes

Gardening would be better. Especially to make sackcloth less rare and more assessable. It also gives builders/shop owners something to do around their home/shop

3 Likes

Gardening was all ready suggested a few times lol

spear fishing giant sea creatures with swim speed+dive skills, boats, harpoon-hover-surfboards?

I like itā€¦ As long itā€™s not you Iā€™m down with it. :wink: You could be upstanding in my book again if you unbanned me from discord during alpha for doing nothing wrong. I would maybe put a statue of you in my shop.

In game voice coms cross platform so people canā€™t control the community via discord and make the game literally unfun as itā€™s not designed to be played solo. You know who you areā€¦ :rage:

stacking all hammers(other tools) together
stacking all chisels together
stacking all ore together
stacking all animal resources together

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna break the rules.

1. Water source blocks.
  2. A Hex-chisel so I can carve blocks into octagons.
  3. All doors lock together, regardless of type.
  4. A ā€œmerge beaconsā€ option. (Within a single character)
  5. Carpet and wood flooring that works like grass but on Solid blocks (rock, stone, wood, timber, brick, etc)

This would be great. Discord sucks for consoles

Good news sackcloth is easy to get now,just find a desert

We should add gardening though, i dont think anyone mentioned that yet

Those arrow plants grow like weeds on Storis II

PVP systems for sure. Itā€™d add infinite longevity to the game.

As long as itā€™s restricted to a new planet and doesnā€™t provide rewards you canā€™t get elsewhere.

or as long as players dont drop the items in their inventoriesā€¦i see alot of potential problems w/ pvp in boundlessā€¦mainlyā€¦hunters being mobbed after doing meteorsā€¦or miners on their way back from T5+ worlds.

As a hoarder I love this idea. I want to collect everything!

They should allow for chiseling glass.
They should also have a curving chisel.

1 Like

I agree, this should be the main focus because itā€™s on the website but no titans in gameā€¦ false advertising!