If you have quit, how much coin did you quit with?

This post turned into a dumpster fire. Not many people actually used it for what it was. This was never really supposed to be a debate on the injustices of the economy, just as a dirty data collection method so I could get an estimate of how much coin has actually left the economy.

1 Like

All my friend quit with a total estimated wealth of round 50k.

Well, now I can answer I guess (finalising a move to some land I bought in eastern europe)
So roughly a mil in coin i think. If I can be bothered i’ll log in one last time and splurge at a bunch of small shops or something. Lots of valuable items I had too but i’m fairly certain it’s all expired by now :stuck_out_tongue:

come to simply syms :stuck_out_tongue: spend that coin ty lol

2 Likes

im sitting at around 8mil coin have done some odd hand tradeing but have never bought or sold anything at this point i have kind of soft quit i log into lead my hunts and do other maintenance things but dont really build or gather anything anymore cuz of the grind / broken economy

edit (mised the 2ed part of OPs post)

my self if i hard quit i would just let all my coin and anything on me go to the void and if anyone notices my build reign they are free to grap whats left i feel just giveing someone all my stuff would just be “passing the buck” for when they quit as well

I’m done with the game.
I had about 10k coins.

Im sure we could all come together and work something out. Details can be solidified in my pms. I’d like for everyone to stay and enjoy the game as I do but no point letting all that coin drown with you. I’ll be around for a while lol

Where is your shop at?

For anybody struggling with the game/about to quit, lemme know. I can help. Planning on building a rental apartment with a few power coiled machines later this month; free to use for a month or two to help with the gem wall (1 person at a time so things don’t disappear).

Go spend that coin at all the little shops at the New Leyden Market on Gellis!

Put it down with 1.6mil