I'm friendly I swear

…if I run up to you and you disappear how am I meant to make my Christmas donations to you?! :gift:

Caught a few people at DKs mall earlier and threw some coins at them. Many just run away though!
I really am friendly I swear :laughing: :laughing:

17 Likes

I don’t know about friendly… :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

/clap /clap /clap /clap

5 Likes

:unamused:

/slowclap

Hahah :smiley: Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Hands Trickyy-chan a :cookie:

2 Likes

I just run up trade crazy items say happy holidays and run

1 Like

That’s my usual plan, but so many people ran away or went to the sanctum when I got close :sweat_smile:

maybe it’s the tarantula on my face… :blush:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mine taking some of that free coins, :smile:

1 Like

I’ll give a shout when I’m next on!
I’m gonna do a big give away for the new year too hopefully :smiley:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Friendly @Trickyy90 :blush:

1 Like

People are suspicious of high level characters due to their experiences in other MMOs I think

3 Likes

If you character’s name is also “Tricky”, then I’d run too :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

:sweat_smile: poor misunderstood Trickyy

3 Likes

Ehem ehem Can’t trust the name :joy:

2 Likes

Runnnnnnn LOL just kidding. If I want to give people free coin for xmas I run to a sale’s plinth they own and buy a bunch of stuff out and then message them :slight_smile: then if I dont need the stuff I give it away to guild members.

1 Like

Excellent idea!

2 Likes

I mean it’s not like you can see their level by just their name. You actually have to inspect them and click on their details.

1 Like

Well, technically you can, from the hieroglyph above your name… tho the three lv. 50+ icons seem to be the most common xD

1 Like

that makes me immediately suspicious…

tenor

6 Likes

You know, I didn’t figure out that the symbol changed on level up until I was level 40, and I think I figured it out mostly because I was rapidly levelling with gleamballs. I don’t think a lot of noobs will notice this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, didn’t know until i was leveling my alts and noticed how the symbols seemed to follow a pattern. Had to go look it up on google as well since i couldn’t find them on the forums

1 Like