12 Likes

Oh myā€¦

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh help us all

:smile: love the humor moebius

Leaving To work. See ya

2 Likes

Why do I hear the song ā€œI am leaving on a jet planeā€ all of a suddenā€¦

2 Likes

omg he left again! this is getting dangerousā€¦second time he has done thisā€¦ oh will his computer cope D:

1 Like

As soon as I saw the title and saw who wrote the OP, from the index, I already knew this would be a joke-thread. I donā€™t wanna be that guy who poops on everybodyā€™s fun BUT it is a joke at the expense of the people who are leaving and/or are un-happy with the state of the game, from the people who are on the other side of the fence, and it is a bit in poor taste, IMHO. As far as I know, ā€œcomplainers/leaversā€ arenā€™t making fake-out threads to make fun about how you feel about the game.

If it was the first time Iā€™m seeing a joke-thread with a click-baity title like this one, Iā€™d be like ā€œhehe, ok, you got meā€, but thereā€™s been a good number of them latelyā€¦ Maybe stop pulling stuff like thatā€¦ :unamused:
Thereā€™s already this thread :

4 Likes
4 Likes

Be safe out there. :smiley:

Lol grab a cookie for me while your out

These joke threads will hit different when there is nobody left to laugh at them.

2 Likes

cookie dune and wischl will laugh at my silly jokes
buugi will not be but he be around until last minute :smile:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m leavingā€¦

For a few days, because the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: internet is out at home and tech wonā€™t be here til Tuesday. :joy: Usually though slow, it is pretty reliable, never had it go out like this in six years here I think.

At least have a few RPGs Iā€™m working on I can play offline. And gem mining tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face: Luckily my portals should all be good for a few days.

6 Likes