Im making a world

Lol to be fair i dident really understand what you ment xD

have a look at shattered lands in its final stage

2 Likes

some epic picturs from the oort canyons

6 Likes

Why do I have to mis out on these clouds in the C++ version :sob:

2 Likes

I need some help from the pros now i dont know how to use strata eny tips its the final part then every biome is complete

5 Likes

omg thanks so much

1 Like

this will be a rather large post now

so first of all i got a question to you guys do you think the sandstone should stay in pillar mountians this is 2 picturs of the biome wiht sandstone

in the biome hilly plains trees wont spawn instead this will spawn and it will be rare

you will see a big change in the biome in these picturs

i gues thats it all biomes do actully have the decorations trees and subsrate i only have 3 things to go as i forgot it needs ores strata and caves and i never used that before so lets see

2 Likes

also there is a total of 13 biomes

So ummm yeah Caves in this world will be a huge problem cas ,y laptop really cant handle caves so this world will take longer to get Done then planed it whas sctully gonna be finished like 3 days ago

The updated world builder (coming soon) is much faster to generate. This should help.

4 Likes

Yay thats some awesome news

i like the tall mountain and maze map you made, for the tall mountain biome maybe tweak the mountain tops little to be more natural looking and not too spiky but still keep it “spiky”. also, make land to the bottom so there can be build, edges to the mountains so there can build also. “i can imagine a map where towns are in the mountains and not originally on top, the bottom would be so dangerous place to live so only the braves’t ones lives there”. The maze was really good but maybe mix the levels more so it wont look so “flat” and make more distances between them so it makes room for buildings.

The tall mountian biome should have ground for people to build in and the maze biome is an image noise so i cant really tweak it or im not pro enough to know how to tweak a image noise but il see what i can do

the new world builder broke some stuff i guess i gotta fix some here is ancient pillar mountian when started in the new wb

2 Likes

well good news i were able to get most trees back to how they were, bad thing all picturs are gone so il have to find the old maze picture but progress is progress

maze mountians is alive once again

2 Likes

it seems like this strange alien biome will take some time to find i cant find the pictures i used this is how it used to look like if eny one has eny idea what kind of pictures that could have been used please tell me the ground is one picture and the mountians is another picture

the pictures i used were just simple white background and black lines

I just love those maze biomes.

1 Like

the maze still needs some tweaking but i managed to enter the world here are some shots

since i havent used the world builder in a long while im rusty eny one have eny idea how to make it wider

3 Likes