Im making a world

It wont look like that for long[quote=“Thorbjorn42gbf, post:81, topic:3707, full:true”]
I would probably try to scale the height difference a bit down through the heightmap before adding it to the biome ^.^
[/quote]

I will also do that as i ssd k really havent Done enything yet on there

2 Likes

You really seem to like the world builder tool :slight_smile:
I think I’ll try it out soon too. Actually has no gameplay at all, but it is for us Boundless customers or consumer part, the ultimate form of creation. It is completely handy, by which I mean u can address this tool on your own as one person. The developers though need to work as a team in order to create Boundless. I wonder who made Mave. @James was that you?

I think @lucadeltodecso is the mastermind behind the wb.
Could be wrong though

2 Likes

Ah - interesting. I’ve seen programming languages/tools which have the same direction in form of linking windows with parameters. I tried one out once. Is quite easy to access. You get first visual results in no time. Although it is a lot experimenting before you can go aim for a planned idea and make it real the way you imagined it.

Yep love the wb tool

Anecdote about that; I was curious about the name:

1 Like

aye. t’was I.

4 Likes

i seen so manny worldbuilder threads lately so that made me wanna make a anither biome. nothing rreally intresting calling it the oort canyons

4 Likes

Those are some pretty awesome canyons :stuck_out_tongue:
Only suggestion I have would be to make the high ground a bit thicker, but that’s more up to personal preference (~’.’)~

1 Like

I actully prefer the look it has now but thanks for the suggestion

Yeah I mean I was just thinking canyon, but it looks great either way. I started messing around with the world builder again and it is super complicated XD

Lol to be fair i dident really understand what you ment xD

have a look at shattered lands in its final stage

2 Likes

some epic picturs from the oort canyons

6 Likes

Why do I have to mis out on these clouds in the C++ version :sob:

2 Likes

I need some help from the pros now i dont know how to use strata eny tips its the final part then every biome is complete

5 Likes

omg thanks so much

1 Like

this will be a rather large post now

so first of all i got a question to you guys do you think the sandstone should stay in pillar mountians this is 2 picturs of the biome wiht sandstone

in the biome hilly plains trees wont spawn instead this will spawn and it will be rare

you will see a big change in the biome in these picturs

i gues thats it all biomes do actully have the decorations trees and subsrate i only have 3 things to go as i forgot it needs ores strata and caves and i never used that before so lets see

2 Likes

also there is a total of 13 biomes