Im making a world

if we get a creatre spawner i will

lol i made this

8 Likes

Spaghetti biome?

2 Likes

idk what that actully is

Looks very psychedelic! Would be interested to see what it looks like in game!

1 Like

Il show some pics or a video of it tommorow

3 Likes

These are looking really cool, I love the idea of the maze biome, it’s definitely something different! I don’t know anything about the world builder so I’m curious, do the biomes blend together in-world?
I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
Maybe a swamp/bayou with some connecting rivers/streams?
:slight_smile:

That is actully a greate idea and as far as i know you need to manuellt make the biomes blend still domt know how yet lol

1 Like

im trying to make some kinda rocky sea biome or some kind this is the form i like i still need to tweak it and some

2 Likes

sorry for not posting eny thing i took a breake from the world builder but i will start making progress soon again

really hard to get eny intrestring pictures or videos of that biomes in its current state but when i got something intresting il notify you :smiley:

i made some really awesome amazing mounitans by just mixing up some of ym biomes omg it looks soo good

say what you want but im keeping it

5 Likes

They look like seastars :oort:

2 Likes

or a canoyon/plateu world

bigger and better!!

2 Likes

heyyy… i know i havent posted eny thing in a long time but here is a new biome and the last biome
you know how mountinas get older they get more smooth so i made ancient pillar mountians its more of a smooth like pillar mountians hope ya like it (:slight_smile:

3 Likes

i will make more progress frequently when the worldbuilder is updated

@Stretchious you wanted to see my strange spaggethi biome thingi in game herre ya go oh yeah i havent done nothing sadly waitng for updates but heres a video https://www.dropbox.com/s/13266ebgdsb3xd2/2016_04_17_18_22_35_1364x768.mp4?dl=0

Looks very inhospitable… and rocky! :wink:

I would probably try to scale the height difference a bit down through the heightmap before adding it to the biome ^.^