Im making a world

i absolotly love that result may be the maze biome there

5 Likes

If you tweak the offset-x and offset-y (to maybe 16?) you should correctly offset the image from the origin.

bless you but there is one problem this look super good

but when i soom in i found this

2 Likes

since you guys liked the pillar mountians i increased the spawn limit here is it at huge size

3 Likes

idk about you guys but i love the look of the hilly plains in huge size

4 Likes

i fixed it wiht some diffrent numbers it look better and i got it at a larger size thanks for the help but how do i keep the numbers from not changing

6 Likes

sneak peak of the maze biome in game and sorry about the end lol and sorry for the lag had the terrain detail on the higest to get the best look of it. and here is the video https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jml5rw4prbiaor/2016_01_26_18_42_18_1364x768.mp4?dl=0

2 Likes

That actually looks really nice^^

1 Like

That looks awseoms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys sorry for the slow updated sometimes it takes 5 minutes ti generate a world in final form and Caves is so new to me and all other so this world will take longer then i thought

Stick some monsters in there and you’ve got something from Maze Runner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do and i will have to thank you fir giving the idea of mixing the maze wiht my Plateau biome that gave me an amazing terrain

2 Likes

some pictures of my newset biome pillar hills/plains no decoraitions yet

4 Likes

the hilly plains in game and still no decorations yet. oh yeah the best pics is the last ones

5 Likes

tell me what biomes would you guys have me to get done first?

Something super alien - nothing like anything we’ve seen on Earth.

3 Likes

hmmm will try il think something out

I really liked the look of the maze biome. Could you do a pic of that in game from the highest point outside the maze? (like on top above the maze floor)

Have you watched this video?https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jml5rw4prbiaor/2016_01_26_18_42_18_1364x768.mp4?dl=0

1 Like

No I hadn’t, but that looked absolutely amazing. For sure that qualifies as alien and otherworldly. I imagine you could put a ton of flora and water down in the deep parts, along with tons of dangerous creatures!

1 Like