Impromptu Marathon Hunt (Brown Town/ Kree)

HI!

I hear you’re in need of Oort?

We will be running an impromptu marathon specifically aimed at stocking up on oort. Bring your alts, bring a campfire. We will stop when we get fed up of hunting.

Meeting at Kree’s hub on Boori at 2pm EST (Just go through the TNT planet portal for Boori and you will find us there)

Hope to see you all there.

(Worth noting: These hunts will be for ALL players including beginners. We will be hosting running hunts, bring your grapples and a lootstick and any weapon you can get your little hooves on)

10 Likes

oh hello

3 Likes

I’m not sure what discord you are mainly in now but I did get a new hunt bot up and running so people can get announcements out to everyone with pings and stuff…

If you need help setting it up or how to use it let me know. You can also type “.help” to get commands back.

3 Likes

Yes! please!! if you can give me instructions as if you were instructing a 4 year old, that would be awesome!

2 Likes

Right you little ■■■■, just do as you’re told, or I swear to all that is holy that I WILL break that ■■■■■■■ xylophone into tiny pieces.

Like that?

1 Like

I popped you a pm…

2 Likes

you’re a star!

Note to self: MadManMoon is not a babysitter candidate…

5 Likes

I assumed we all knew this anyway?

3 Likes

I thought they loved being dangled over the balcony!

2 Likes

Just making sure I know how clocks work. Is this right?

2022-04-23T18:00:00Z

1 Like

Perfect! More characters to pass the test.

1 Like

lol … yeah, my brain broke and i just ran in thinking i was late.

yeah … 19:00 uk time …

7pm indeed my cockney friend

1 Like

CHEER UP, MARY POPPINS!

(ugh, i hate this complete sentence bull)

It’s worse when people try Cockney rhyming slang.

It’s worse being from London and discovering that “Coldplay” doesn’t rhyme with “berk” …

1 Like

I mean, this one turned out alright no?

1 Like

LOOK HOW OLD THE NIRVANA BABY LOOKS NOW

Small amount of text to ensure I can post my all caps screed.

Why is he screaming? :woman_shrugging:t3: