Installing furniture in my home

6 Likes

That’s what the chems are for in the first place lol
It’s looking good though, regardless of water to pass water ratio

The lounge chairs remind me of the first time I went to lasagna for black meta and walked out of the hub onto a beach

Edit: also if you don’t do it you’re merely swimming in other people’s wee
That ain’t right lol

1 Like

Bahaha! Thank you, I’ve been working working working on it. I was pleased of how decent looking the lounge chairs turned out. And ewwww! Lmao

Had a visitor stop by a little bit ago. We sat and had an awesome chat. Thank you @superman101 for coming over. I really enjoyed that.

4 Likes

It was awesome build. Shared some time. Had some fun. Thankyou

2 Likes

It’s stunning. The colour combination is perfect and creativity is off the charts. It’s inspiring, too. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I never would have thought that I was ever capable of making something this pretty.

1 Like

Looks amazing, very nice. I want to live there :blush:

2 Likes

Awww thank you!

How much for it
Lol

This made me giggle alot. You should go see it in person. I have added stuff in the upper rooms that I have not posted on here. Your welcome to copy the furniture at your place

Thank you very much!. I had alot of fun building this project. You can find me.directly thru the TNT Lutrion portal. Once you go thru the Lutrion portal you will automatically be in my portal hub.

Feel free to explore and use any ideas. Your welcome to build wherever your heart desires.

I’m not sure if there is a plot limit per beacon or not. Just for 1 beacon I have over 1000 plots. I’ve not been on game much recently, so I couldn’t tell you the exact # of plots I have on 1 beacon which you can have waaaaay more plots than what I have.

There are players here that know way more than I do and could probably help you with your questions.

Welcome to Boundless and have fun

1 Like

If you made a thread of that post it would probably get you tons of invitations and also friendly help / advice. Also,

ZOMBIE FURNITURE zOMG!! :rofl:

1 Like

Those chairs are sweet. We all know @georgegroeg would love those.

1 Like

Lol. Funny how people assume I’m some kind of creepy monster. When In fact I am an absolute angel. :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Remember the important angel that fell to earth and gave some woman an apple…

3 Likes

We all have the ability to be both good and evil. It’s all about choice. Today I choose good. :wink::v:

2 Likes

Interesting chairs in their line, I like the Mona Lisa and the Zombie-Marilyn ones too =)

Maybe this one of these if it came in a Vivid Azure/Deep Azure combo:

1 Like

We all know your the sweetest most down to earth people around haha. We all have that dark side of different things we like. Those chairs are just amazing and I would own them lol

1 Like

Those are just neato

1 Like