Installing furniture in my home

Thank you, was a little challenging for me, but well worth it

I think the prefab furniture works for decorating, the scale is easier to create a scene with a populated ambience with, but diy furniture is pretty wild.

2 Likes

It was a pretty neat experience. I can’t wait to furnish the rest of my home. Need to run around and look at other people’s creations to get me some ideas.

Just go to the tower of power… @georgegroeg definitely has it all when furniture is involved. I have a portal now @ Sydney portal hub. Old PS portal and a direct portal to tower of power on alder.

3 Likes

Congratulations, your intellectual property has been:

[Stolen by Creegle]

6 Likes

Thank You! I’m honoured for anyone to use these ideas. I thought they turned out pretty sweet looking.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been looking around there. He does amazing work

1 Like

easy directions to the show room?

1 Like

Go thru TNT MegaHub Lutrion Portal then go thru Phyre’s Haven Portal then you are standing in front of the house it’s in

2 Likes

Awesome color scheme and great use of Iron!

1 Like

Thank you very much

BTW… you did a great job with the caverns! Added treasure!

1 Like

Thank You! It’s definitely still a work in progress. Trying to keep the natural shape as best I can

1 Like

Did you get to go upstairs (by the bathroom door) to see the swimming pool, grill, picnic tables and lounge chairs?

1 Like

Yup… popped some champagne and spent some time in the pool. No I did not pee in it.

1 Like

That’s ok I did it twice the other day for ya :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao, y’all are crazy! I’m working on a little bar area. Still got work to do on it though.

@zakon @Xaldafax, good thing I have protection paste and restorative oil to clean my pool with

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes