Instead of a second Halloween oorty can we get something new?

Maybe a mummy spitter statue or something like that?

6 Likes

I honestly like all the oortys and I’m probably not alone

4 Likes

I love making & collecting oortys :purple_heart: :teddy_bear: (we need a cute Oorty emoji hehe)
They are a Boundless exclusive thing which is awesome.

It would def be nice to have some new decor type items in a future update though (statues, trophies, trim, light fixtures, etc).

5 Likes

The oortys are nice but stuffed animals would be nice too

1 Like

It would be cute indeed to have a figurine of each of our creatures either in statuettes or in soft toys. I find them so adorable.

Or funny little hunting trophies to hang on the wall.

20201016_101306 20201016_101302

14 Likes

2 words. Interactive placeables :smiley:

3 Likes

Even better, taxidermied animals in different colors as they come in the exos and different worlds. RUIN MY LIFE more wonderstruck… give me more stuff to chase :joy:

2 Likes

Imagine the head of the biggest most majestic wildstock hanging in the hall of your palace. Or the small head of a wildstock in your passages. One can dream :smiley:

5 Likes

There are plenty of possibilities! But I find that our creatures who are massacred daily are emblematic of our universe. We must honor them! :wink:

3 Likes

I also want to celebrate the very thing that fuels our game and is THE resource in it, the holy Oorts. A statue that has to do with oort would be a sweet addition.

2 Likes

I would love a hopper suit to bounce around in mwhahaha :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sorry DK, but there can never be enough Oortys!! :heart_eyes:

Though really a mob statue would be pretty amazing too!

3 Likes

We are still waiting for a Spitter wool plush … :face_with_monocle:

I recommend an empty toilet paper roll inside the trunk for good support! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Are you implying some kind of in-game furry?

1 Like

Maybe draperies, banners, and doo-dads?

3 Likes

More a Halloween costume but a furry would be cool also

1 Like

1 Like