Interesting trade stat on PS4

Awesome man, not at all the response I expected with how sensitive everyone here seems to be when someone has a different opinion to them so I am truly pleased to get that response, thank you. I did have some long wordy replies typed out but I kept feeling a a bit preachy writing my novel defending everything Boundless so I deleted and kept it to the point, haha. All the negativity in these forums lately is really hard to just sit by and watch and I think I need to remind myself that people get this passionate for exactly that reason, we all want the game to flourish.

I think the more people can respect that we have different styles of game play in this game and work to support all of those styles the better off we will be. Many people try to get everyone to play the same game instead of letting so buy with coin, some barter, some build in the city while others want to have nature. Allow us to hunt without needing meteors, etc. More options please. It confounds me sometimes why people need to debate each point and canā€™t work towards having both ideas as much as possible.

3 Likes

I agree with this to the extent that dev time is limited and people gonna argue about what theyā€™d rather it be spent on.

No I can make all. I donā€™t think itā€™s all that hard. But I rather just buy them. Being a reaper I kinda just let goergio Armani Forge. I bought a ton of yours that time we visited your base .they worked great and I did go and Forge some hammers in same method to give to my son to useā€¦

1 Like

Oh sorry no I didnā€™t mean it in that sense, I should of elaborated rather than just think that I had expected more people had at least made one T6 hammer or whatever tool/weapon in their time playing the game, even if itā€™s just to understand the forging system.

Iā€™ve had several players that have been playing this game for a very long time come and ask me for maximum damage AOE hammers for T6 mining which again surprised me. But it does just illustrate the combined complexity of the forging system, the item statistics, character stats and then applying that to 7 Tiers of block health which then again can vary from sand to mud for example. I like to make the absolute optimal tools to do a specific job on a specific planet and I think other players would find this game a lot easier if they understood this.

Sorry, I can ramble for hours on forging! And yes I do remember that now, I think I gave you that exact spiel before selling you some Amethyst hammers or something like that right?

Gee that Georgio looks after you lot well huh! But I guess itā€™s the very least he can do for anyone who has been through his demon pit right! haha

Lol yea ā€¦I pay so he doesnā€™t careā€¦yeah you do ramble on like how I have foot and mouth issues with speed platforms on booriā€¦hahaha

Man I love bringing that up on every single Aus hunt or whenever I hear your name mentioned.

Forging classes wake?? :slight_smile:

Anyone who wants some training/advice/discussion/debate on forging is more than welcome to it, just have to ask. I offer to people and very very rarely get taken up on it, haha.

God I hope my name donā€™t get mention alotā€¦I am in hiding

Youā€™re in hiding? You should be after introducing me that damn nightmare pit of Georgioā€™s!! Now Iā€™m in hiding too after the beatdown it did on what little dignity I had before it, I can barely look at myself in the mirror anymore!

1 Like

I have almost 700 hours played(&afked) and have yet to touch the forge

Yeah Iā€™m starting to realise that I am indeed the minority.

More to see a different way a forging. Us ps players donā€™t have testing. So seeing another players method is usually helpful. I take you up in the offer if willing to

And I would appreciate it for exactly the same reason, I by no means whatsoever think that I know it all and I still occasionally find little ways to optimise further from seeing/hearing what others are doing differently.

Iā€™ll flick you my discord in a PM if you like.

Yeah that would be awesome.