Introducing the PS Planet Explorer

Done

Paradise

3 Likes

That symbol is used as the filter symbol in a plethora of software, Iā€™m surprised you havenā€™t came across it before. Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s a funnel, but that is what most people are used to seeing.

3 Likes

What software?

Not sure why they use a funnel, but the ones I know right off the top of my head are:

MS Excel uses this one Excel

Google sheets is GoogleSheets

So for me its a known symbol for filtering. I am sure there are many more examples, those are just 2 I use daily.

4 Likes

@Soju-VB it is Teyron I based from Gloviathosa
I donā€™t have a portal yet due to timezoneā€¦

All done

TeyronI

3 Likes

thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Is there any way to find out either where you can warp to these from, or who owns them. Found 4 on here to visit but canā€™t find the planet they orbit

1 Like

Yes! I can add in the planet that you would warp from. Iā€™ll push this feature out today.

2 Likes

Planet assignment (planet to warp from) has been added.

3 Likes

@Dhusk The planet ABEIR-TORIL is public but does not list the colors. If you click on the icon in the corner you can get the resources to come up. When I loaded the page at least 50% of the planets (if not more) did not load the colors.

Oh thank god someone finally made this

Is there a way to mark ones with gleamballs?

Are there really 590 sovereigns?

1 Like

Nopeā€¦

Currently even more, lol. Total planets is now at 699! Who grabs the 700th??:blush:

3 Likes

FYI this is how it looks on iPhone after filtering
Doesnā€™t condense

This is amazing, nice job, Dhusk!

@Soju-VB, when you get a minute, any chance you could visit my world (Pegasus II) and work your magic? You can get to it via R3DFIRE on Antar VI which is connected to DKs Tree, Eresho and Antar VI PS Hub. Or, via the Trung, Code Gleam Weary Teal farm (This one takes you directly to Pegasus II).

One small question: I plan on changing one or two of the colors on the next cycle so, will you have to visit again when that time comes or will it be updated automatically?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

709ā€¦
10 planets in 5 min addedā€¦lol

2 Likes

This is because many (most) of the sovereigns are not set to public. Additionally, itā€™s requires that @Soju-VB or another user with the appropriate tool installed and configured visit the planet for the data to show up. @Angellus is working on an easier solution to getting the data.

4 Likes

Looks amazing Dhusk :slight_smile: Thanks for putting this together!! Yay PS!

Thatā€™s because Iā€™m not condensing at all. I have a fixed height of 1050px for each planet. Iā€™ll take a look at the performance implications of condensing today.

EDIT: Iā€™ve updated the styling to no longer have a fixed height for the planet cards. Letā€™s see what folks think.

Currently at 615 sovereigns alone!

1 Like