Inventory Space Increase in "The Exchange" please? I'll pay money!

Just one more suggestion:

You could limit the inventory, you can buy. Many games limit the ingame purchases. Like you can get up to 20 additional inventory slots, if you want. If not, you use your qubits for other things (plots, resets, char slots). And later, if you want to, you buy inventory slots (per character).

So you give the rich ppl the ability, to support the game more. If not, you can buy something else.
But the best would be (in my opinion), if you add some (4 or 8) item slots for the gleam club, to give a little more advantages for support. I know, the gleam club is optional, but if you think about more and more players joining, which are not so kind like this community at the moment, why should they use the subscription? Less people cannot hold up the game in the future, for thousands of players. So you can make the gleam club a little bit more attractive?!

The advantages should not be oversized to sound unfair btw. But a single buy of game cannot solve the future financial situation of a company, to be honest.
Think about development, support, server, maintenances, promotion, lack of interest of players, … Many reasons you want to think about some reserves for example.

And by the way:
Everyone is complaining about the advantages and hate the gleam club instead just playing. Just do what you want, is this game a competetive game, or playing together? If it is a competition, think about, that it doesn’t matter how good you are, there is a asian anywhere who is farming (ming) faster then you could ever be :smiley: #NoRacism #Joking

1 Like

You are right, i am not a fan of this entire system.

I can see why some people might complain, but I personally agree that inventory space isn’t really pay to win. Its a convenience at best.

The (current) default inventory size is pretty massive with smartstacking. You can fill it up for sure, if you are collecting a lot of different types of things all at once, but it isn’t often an issue that I had to deal with at all

2 Likes

I agree with this. 8 slots of gleam club would be a fair bonus, and up to 16 slots more buyable from the exchange? Probably would not be a big deal. I wouldn’t bother with it myself probably. But if someone else does, it wouldn’t effect me

1 Like

Well, not quite, because I can just choose to do one thing at a time.

Right now I can make a new character, specialize in huntin’, switch to that person, use their inventory for only huntin’, then switch to a miner, do the same. So, we got inventory slots in the “Exchange” already, I just wanna have them be available for a solo player too.

Besides, my inventory is still limited by stack size, so even if I had a larger inventory, it’d only allow me to collect more types of stuff, so I could spend 10 minutes gathering, 10 minutes huntin’ and 10 minutes mining, and get let’s say 1,000 items, or, I could spend 30 minutes mining, and also get 1,000 items, the amount would end up the same, so it ain’t quite the same as an OP weapon/tool.

1 Like

To be honest: Atm I think the Exchange and Gleam club are ok for that what you get. … but if there will be inventory space or simillar I’m one of the first to change over to the oposite camp and propagate that Boundless went pay to win/be better/whatever and is lost to the ocean of failed games.

1 Like

Well, you guys can keep telling yourself this is not pay 2 win.
I totally respect that.
But for other people this is pay 2 win.
Believe or not lets see the steam review when the game launch.
Because everyone has different standard of fair game experience.

For most whales i know in other game they don’t mind pay 2 win either.
For them its just the way to enjoy the content more.
But its not fair at all.

I’m new to this game, so I dunno but, at Level 50 with max gear, how many copper ore can you harvest in 8 hours?

Can I fill up an entire inventory of only a few tools, and max each stack? so like, 25 stacks of copper each with like 600 copper in each stack? Can I do that in 8 hours? About 15,000 copper?

way more than you can imagine.

Yes with the new forge system you can do it less than 8 hours.
Max luck / power / dex / hammer epic / tool durability drain epic / energy epic / energy regen epic.
Not source gather will be extremely easy at that moment.

1 Like

you don’t mind to mine copper at lvl 50 (only if you need it especially ^^)

But if you go mining you get 3 kinds of coal, 3 kinds of device stuff, about 5 kinds of metal, rocks, gravel, sand and may be soils, shrooms which have different components, flint and minerals, may be some gems, also some drops of enemies (different ones which don’t stack) you encounter and some food growing in the soil. … and yes, your hammers and bombs do a hell of work down there in no time ^^

Don’t forget that you pick up many stuff and don’t just go “for the copper” (or any other special stuff). That would be a massive waste of time. Also you need to clear the space again and again if you specify your gains (because you cannot set an option just to pic up ores but o stones)

Isn’t that already in the game though, with different characters?

I can fill up my inventory as a miner, then go be a hunter an’ fill up, then go gatherin’ as a gatherer?

3x3 Speed-Mining for the win ^^

wrong… 6m bomb mining + 1 titan hammer perform better result.
Also the new bomb mining method do not require any bomb skill on it.
( so you can use the 3x3 hammer at the same time as well)

1 Like

ok … somehow I missed that method I think ^^ … I still had leveled my stuff and used my unforged bombs (yes, I was lazy ^^)

Try the forge bomb (diamond / titan) before wipe, the result will change your future mining plan for good :smile:

1 Like

will not be able to anymore … but since I just planned to go on max “overall” damage bonus and speicalized skilling only in late built there will be enough time to try it before I hit the higher levels ^^

1 Like

shhh don’t tell everyone my methods!! :smiley: joking, i’ve spilled the beans on myself awhile ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha,
I believe you will write your guide “soon” XD
If there is the master of forge in the current patch, i think its you lol

I will probably write a comprehensive guide, but considering I didn’t even test out the big dogs of the forge supplies (they need shadow orbs) I want to keep my recommendations to myself until I can see those in action

Some of them are ridiculously powerful!