Invitation to Sasquatchville Shop & Slides

Hi

I just wanted to invite you all to my town of Sasquatchville, located on Alder.

There, my sister and me worked hard to present you with a market and portals area, two slides (not responsible for death due to slide abuse) and lots of other stuff we just wanted to build.

In the market, we sell all sort of stuff, lots of signs module, doors of all kinds and color, forged stuff, never a quirk or a defect in our stock.

If you want to visit us, we have a portal in the
PS hub on Biitula behind Lamblis on shops row
Aquatopian can find us in the embassy under the red gleamy tree
Hubbit Network in the Alder hub
TNT megaHub
Tiggs tunnels
Ultima Gyosha
Anyone who does not have a portal on alder to Sasquatchville please contact me :wink:

Here is a sneak peek.

Visit us

7 Likes

Hey everyone, lots of changes and additions in Sasquatchville.

Shops are now located under the Hub and we have spots ready for potential shop owners who would want to open a location here.![2019-04-19%20(3)|690x388]
We now have a section of 150+ranks forged tools, some aoe(no3*3), some xtra dmg, some lootsticks, all at the same ridiculous prices(upload://4CiP9FbYn8vUNpiaaDXxnspGM6I.jpeg)

No new slides slides, but the SasquatchVille crashed ice extreme grapple skating track is almost completed and long enough to have fun. Bring a quick reel grapple and have fun.

Here is @PrincessMaude last project! A preserved snow meteor from christmas
By day

by night

5 Likes

Looking great! Is that a genuine snow meteor that was beaconed after it crashed in Oortmas?

Indeed it is!

2 Likes

Yes, our friend LaserTech saved a couple of them and he gave me this one!

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea, I’ll have to come check it out soon and reminisce about Oortmas :fist:

2 Likes

Here is some of the builds from our friend LaserTech, great contributor to the city.

His space/mesh saving crafting center

Gallery of worlds blocks

Falling meteor Tower

New Tiki bar at Pier 69

Best place to drink with friends! myFile

He’s the LED Artist, this is his animation over his portal Metro that will lead you to all of his creations
laserLED

All located in Sasquatchville and accessible via our Hub and roads

7 Likes

Great job guys! Love your work. The slide is my favorite part of course.

1 Like

Love the bar, hadn’t seen that yet, will go check it out later! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great town! Thats some LED talent right there.

Thank you everyone for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that you like our town! :slight_smile:
We are always trying to add some new stuff. Our friend is currently working on his Pier 69, but he did not stop at the bar!

2 Likes

Here are more screenshots of our new treasure island.

Wich mysteries does it hide?

2 Likes

Hi!

Just wanted to let you all know that our friend LaserTech built a perfect growth farm on Dzassak and it is accessible only trough the Sasquatchville hub on Alder!

Here’s a sneak peek

2 Likes