SasquatchVille Events this Week End Bomb Warz, Races, Auction

Hey everyone, to celebrate the official opening of the new SasquatchVille Plazza, I am happy to announce a great week-end of events!!

• High Stakes Bomb Warz -

1 vs 1 Bomb Warz Duel, its gonna take place at 20:00 EST friday, saturday and Sunday at the Hunt Lobby, bombs are lended for the duration of the duels, 5k to participate, the winner of a duel will win himself 15k!

• Ica grapple race -

4 players race, must friends the other contestants, grappling opponents is allowed. no entry fee, 10k to winner of the race

• Auction night -

taking place Saturday at a time to be determined, so far we have 3 perfectly forged lucent grapples in the showroom that are gonna be sold to the highest bidder. Other things not on display are gonna be auctionned off, 900 rough oort, forged tools, exo mats
come have ur chance at a great bargain!

I’ll be available to oversee races and bomb warz match, come visit the town, bring a friend or a few friends :stuck_out_tongue:

contact me on discord or here if you wish to participate

directions to town

I’m willing to hold any of these event whenever enough ppl wanna participate, and have the funds to reward lots of winners :wink:

14 Likes

Can I bring my own bombs?

1 Like

For fair play its better to use the official ones (topaz +dmg) but if your opponent is willing all is cool

I like to play by the rules. Well I will be there! I may bring some Iconic bums with me!

1 Like

I may even kick over some trash cans and such while there.

The Iconic Bums
wGaR8Wq

Btw if the ice race is still as i know it, it is fun and challenging!

Edit: This was supposed to look like the Icons are saying that to the other opponents (as if the icons are bullies) but now it looks like we are going to beat you Orrian. Well you called us bums so we might as well do it :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Hey I missed Fridays event?

Ok tonight 20:00 EST where to meet?

Its gonna be in the sasq hunt lobby, the hunt hive portal to sasquatchville will get you at the right plave

1 Like

ok I wont forget tonight.

Tonight scedule :
19:00 EST – Start of races and bomb duelz, depending on what the contestants wanna try first

20:00 EST – lasts rounds of duels, then quick auction

20:30 EST hunt

Guess me being at bomb wars scared everyone away. pssssh

Thanks for the great time Sasquatchville! Hope you all do it again soon. Almost beat you 1v1 @Lesioui. I will get my revenge!

el! its me. do i have to make a bomb warz stadium for my team in order to enter? also.

oh wait. i can assemble a team for ice grapple? if so. I will try as hard as possible to join. IM A MASTA AT THE ART OF GRAPPLING

thanks for today’s participants!!

next rounds tomorrow

also come try the new game Laser made, Skee Bombs!!

1 Like