Is it there yet video making

After these two I thought we could actually meet in game and do fire party.

We need at least 1 more to make a bit of a crowd around the fire and make the vid.

Gonna make it look like eating and having beverages - so if you have cooked meat and/or brews or anything that looks in avatar’s hand like you are drinking something, please bring it with you.

We will make 2-3 minutes shooting of us doing emojis, eating and drinking animation, jumping over fire and so on.

Then - I’ll add music and post the video; hopefully before the universe goes live, as its only then when it makes sense haha.

3 Likes

Where?.,.,.,.,.,

1 Like

You will have to move to testing - chose the tranquil home world and aim for the capitol. I can pick you up there.

Ok, i change and warp

1 Like

do u have me as friend and can warp to me? if no then we shall meet at the capitol

1 Like

I think im in capitol…
Aquatopia

1 Like

ok im on the move - capitol changed so ill need some time to get there; i dont have the location

Im not far though

Im running to the player marks…

oh ■■■■ i just landed in capitol lol

its opposite direction

haha i met another person who wants to join - we will run to players icons now

4 of us, perrfect!! thanks lads for joining

1 Like

I would join you guys but for some reason I can’t find your player marks. Where are you meeting at?

we were on Bonimo… mino… ruta?

just finished; it was a 10-15 minutes quick gathering like; so, yeah we are done, sorry
I’m down to making the vid now

Ahh darn, that’s my turf too :frowning: Oh well, hope you enjoyed your visit :slight_smile:

Edit: I see PS took over capital. Good for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, Empire never sleeps

2 Likes

And the video is ready.