Is storis 2 dead

I have built a small town on storis 2 but I am considering destroying it because it seems like the planet is dead

4 Likes

It’s always been pretty dead. Go for Biitula Gyosha Raxxa Trior or Alder if u want busy IMO

5 Likes

Xa fant, erosha are another 2 busy planets

3 Likes

Then make it not dead.:blush: give us a reason to go there! You are an excellent builder! You make great shops! :blush:

The planet is what you make of it.

6 Likes

The action on Storis is at only one place, Lacuna. As the ambassador of Storis II, I encourage you to come check it out and settle Nearby!

Easy enough to get to, Just warp to the capital.

Or find us through PS HUB Gravidias Te, “Lacuna” portal, Just behind the big Boori portal.

Everyday we have several people around and we are really building a helpful community within the city.

Alpha is no longer the Capital of Storis, for good reason, We’ve been actively building and growing.

5 Likes

Yeah Lacuna is pretty much the main spot on planet.

It’s US west, right?

3 Likes

Storis II was far more active last year, there used to be a streamer or two who ran towns there… I know they left and the place has been pretty dead since. I do still visit the planet every week because I know some good gathering locations since I used to live there.

2 Likes

Trior used to be dead but some folks here just kept building and made it cool!

3 Likes

I think it’s more of a starting planet to be fair, although, it’s covered in desert swords! All the spicy beans you could want!

5 Likes

U should have never left xa frant

2 Likes

Be the reason Storis II makes a comeback! Think about it- no competition for space, and a monopoly on world prices! You could grow an empire uncontested, then become the reason people flock back to Storis II!

8 Likes

I take offense to that sir! (not really) I have been trying to do just that! And people are slowly inhabiting Storis II again over the last few Steam discounts. I remember being the only one on the planet many times. But now I can’t get on without 3-5 other people in our City. People draw more people :slight_smile:

Lacuna is growing. Come See for yourselves!

Use the TNT Storis Portal…

6 Likes

Shhhh… Don’t give away all the secrets :wink: Never mind you get a thousand spicy beans in less than an hour worth of farming, with copper/silver axes and high luck.

3 Likes

Circarpous 1 is decently active

3 Likes

I started on Storis 2…it rains 23/7 …thats right one hour a day its not raining. Its a recipe for driving you mad. I moved as soon as I realized how.

3 Likes

Storis II is active and yes, it’s US west. I just started playing a few weeks ago and Storis was my starting planet. I did the journal quest to visit the capital and the next day I was able to set up a beacon in town, and join the guild. I’ve got a little build there, it’s coming along nicely. I always see people in town everyday.

8 Likes

I have a decent sized little town that I’ve been working on

2 Likes

We’ve got several residents on right now!

Lacuna is also ready for Christmas!

7 Likes

Welcome to boundless!

6 Likes

Yep, that’s my first place at the bottom there… It’s just a hole, but a stylish hole! I’ve got a much bigger build under way on Cardass, Q provided me with a ton of hand me down supplies, decorated, refined, and normal rocks, stones, and wood.

3 Likes