Is the ingame Report function actually working?

Title.
Itst been 8 weeks now that i reported a Player who plotted 1 plot Right outside my Building area. I reported him once a week and Nothing happened.
I now of Course assimilated the area around the plot so he is build in now.
So please, either remove that offending Player plot or ban me, but this is stupid.
Thank you.
While this is a nice discussion, my main Questions still stand.
Is the report function working?

Devilā€™s advocateā€¦Maybe they did nothing because he did nothing?

1 Like

What did you report him for? This action isnā€™t against any rules in and of itself.

2 Likes

Thanks for your Input, doesnt make sense. It is clearly to stop me expanding, the whole Purpose of that 1 plot.
And if Nothing else i broke the CoC by Building himn in. If he has GC then i will have that 1 plot up to the heavens for eternity inside my build.

I reported him for

• Blocking my Progress on Purpose.
    And i think rules or not, the Devs did intervene in cases of this Kind.

That happened to me too, so I understand where youā€™re coming from. I just plotted around and did my thing. Thatā€™s all you can do besides asking him nicely to surrender the plot to you. Hopefully it will expire for you soon.

1 Like

Maybe he liked your place and wanted to build next to you? Not sure how ā€œone plotā€ is that malicious and blocks you unless itā€™s a bridge or something.

1 Like

Blocking progress i think would require preventing any expansion, not necessarily blocking expansion into that one plot (assuming its a si gle plot).

If this is in a city it gets more complicated as we are all building each other in by definition, i believe intent becomes relevant there

2 Likes

I asked him on discord and he put me on block. Nothin more that i can do.
He has not been ingame for the past 8 weeks, so ist prolly GC i am facing against, which is prolly why he doesnt get removed to start with.
Doesnt matter how much $ you spend , if someone else spends more you are shafted.

I would just forget it and move on. If you came at him with accusations, heā€™s probably not going to budge and neither will BL.

1 Like

Not not sure where $ comes into thisā€¦ You should claim everything for your build before you start building. Assuming that someone wont claim a plot beside you is a poor assumption. It sounds like he didnā€™t break any rules.

6 Likes

My place is on besevrona Ocean Floor. He must have died at least twice to place that beacon with Lava encasing the most of that plot.
If it was for resources, fine, but as it is he has the ability to Flood my base with either Ocean water or Lava, his pick.

My Building Project is a estimated 20k plots build, so yes, that 1 plot is not preventing me by Definition to build, but it will make and has allready made a hole in my Building.

I asked him nicely for 2 weeks to remove it, no accusation or anything.
The accusation is out now thou, when he blocks me even i was nice and i stick with it.

Wall it in, leaving the bottom for him to legally access his plot so that you arenā€™t breaking rules and he canā€™t flood your place.

Ah, i understand. Sorry about the hole in your base.

I did that now, hence my wonderment not getting banned for Building a Player in :slight_smile:

If he can still dig through the floor to access his plot, I think youā€™re good lolā€¦Iā€™m not a BL lawyer though

1 Like

I believe the ā€˜stopping you from progressingā€™ would have required them to encircle your build fully (all sides, thus prohibiting you to expand). I canā€™t see a single plot (unless as someone stated a bridge, but even then you should have laid all the plots required in one go). stopping the expansion. Yes it might be out of order, but hasnā€™t stopped your ability to grow elsewhere in your perimeter. Can imagine that does become tangled in cities, but againā€¦ plot what you needā€¦ in one goā€¦

Probably your attempt at being reasonable, as well as the time frame of plotting thatā€™s saving you there; devs can review what was plotted when. If you didnt rush plot all around him at the start, youā€™re less likely to be seen as in breach of coc Iā€™d assume.

Also theyre probably inactive, or else are still getting whatever they wanted from that plot in its current state.