Is there a way to get oortstone other then hunting or buying it

I run out Of Oort so Quick and can’t find any hunts Lately. Is there i way to get it that I don’t know about yet thanks in advance :grin:

2 Likes

No ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Meteors are the only source. But they can be soloed too, easier on T3 or T4.

edit: As other point out, roadrunners drop oort as well which seems to be enough to fuel a personal 1x2 portal. The more you know!

2 Likes

Have you joined the official discord and activated hunt notifications? Also gleambow threw hunting for oort off for a bit so now that it’s over hunts should pick up again

1 Like

Yeah joined that I think your right with the gleambow throwing hunting out the window. Thanks for the reply’s

1 Like

Besides hunting or buying theres gifting or looting lol

1 Like

They also drop from Road Runners.

11 Likes

Was just gonna say hunting roadrunner too

What do you mean looting? Like if a beacon expires and they have oort stored?

3 Likes

True! But you’re going to be hunting for a long time to fuel a portal with them :smiley: I’m interested now too, is a personal 1x2 viable with roadrunners :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m actually really interested to see how many oort I can get in one hour just hunting RRs on a T6… Might give it a go

5 Likes

You can always pick up dormant meteorites too, but it’s not a fast way to obtain oort lol

1 Like

That yes…

1 Like

Ahh I see I see, not a consistent way but a way non the less!

1 Like

Better then it going to be regenerate :joy:

2 Likes

We kept a 1x2 open with dormant meteorite drops back from t3 and t4s when we lived on Arie, so it is possible to fuel a 1x2 with very little oort income.

4 Likes

Very true! I’ve only found 1 or 2 expired bases though, and neither had oort stored lol!!

1 Like

Roadrunners are a decent source of oort…also the feathers and adrenal glands you get you can sell at baskets and then buy oort with it. I mean one feather sells for 5k, you can get a good bit of oort for that.

2 Likes

18 x Rough Oortstone = 250 Oort Shards:
1x2 fueled for 250 hours (10 days 10 hours)

You can easily get 18 Rough Oortstones from Dormants + Roadrunners :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hate to share my secret but lamblis is pretty sweet for solo hunting if ya get used to the dodgy sand dunes and lava lakes. It feels like it’s over looked for easy oort as it can be a pain to navigate

3 Likes

Hunts will restart when the Gleambow is over.

2 Likes