Is there a way to improve connection to a particular server?

I am trying to build on Flan, a couple hours ago I had no issues but now i can barely wack a shovel twice without getting connection issues.

I am UK based but as I use a cloud pc my connection to the game servers is from Paris.

Are there some settings I could adjust temporarily to allow me to build without having to stop every couple of seconds?

Unfortunately the best solution is to try and limit your building to worlds with your region, which for UK would be EU based worlds. Flan, being an AU world, is probably the worst option to pick ping wise.

As an Australian I get the same problem on EU based worlds; sadly there isn’t really a work around.

2 Likes

No, unfortunately there is no way. You have to look for the server which has the best connection to you and base there. We were on Flan for a week, did not work for us~

Thanks guys, not aiming to live there just finally got around to building the tnt flan hub for our network so we can get rid of the temporary one

get a VPN service like nordvpn and find a server that is close to the planet’s server you are interested in. Specifically a VPN server that you have a good connection to. This should get you a good connection to the planet.

also: Solution for bad lag on some planets

2 Likes

Im from eu. Only servers i had issue were aus but no problem currently