Is there no 1 year anniversary event planned?

When you do, make a new topic for it and we will rally the troops! Im sure a fair few people will be up for it!

1 Like

I am free i can join. We can build a huge cake with number 1 on top and use torches as candles.

1 Like

Haha, oh yeah, something like that we could probably submit the end result to McMansion Hell. :rofl: That would actually be some pretty good exposure for Boundless, lol.

I just had a look at McMansion hell haha never heard of that but it gave me a laugh looking through :laughing:

2 Likes

Yep, it is pretty awesome and hilarious. :joy: I donā€™t look at architecture the same way after discovering it.

1 Like

Us PC players anniversary already pasted. Awhile ago.

1 Like

I heard from a very reliable source (guess who) that we will be getting the update thats in testing on the anniversary as well as pants.

From your very own self, huh? xD

Yes, I would say Iā€™m pretty reliable :sweat_smile::joy:

I get hyped up pretty quickly please dont do this to me haha

1 Like

Well letā€™s pretend James said it and riot when it doesnt happen

Maybe itll be horsesā€¦you do want a horse? Of course of course

for your enjoymentā€¦

ā€œHello, Iā€™m Mister Redā€

A horse is a horse of course of course
And no one can talk to a horse of course.
That is of course unless the horse
Is the famous Mister Red!

Go right to the source and ask the horse.
Heā€™ll give you the answer that youā€™ll endorse
Heā€™s always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Red!

4 Likes

Its mister Ed :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus, i got a horse already xD

18 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: A sapphire horse, with emerald hoovesā€¦ so, is that like Butt Stallionā€™s brother there then? :wink:

6 Likes

Our present was already deliveredā€¦ The servers are still here and they are continuing development.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Are you saying you are upset the the secret surprise anniversary event has gone from the aforementioned 10 characters, to 20 characters?

This will not do. No No No this will not do. Iā€™m already late, after all. Yes, so very very late. For quite the important date.

2 Likes

I agree! Itā€™s not the birthday yet! Can we just have a bit of patience and for a minute and let them do their thing?

1 Like

Maybe ea players.
True release date was 11 september

1 Like