Is there no 1 year anniversary event planned?

Want gift?? You will get it! :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe they didnā€™t want to celebrate on Sep 11 so the anniversary event will be the 12th?

Throw a Christmas gift box into the chrysominter? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You get an exo! And you get an exo! Everyone gets an exo!

BOUNDLESS CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH!

6 Likes

Come on guys. Letā€™s hug it out.

2 Likes

Keep it civil please. Today is a day of celebration

Any posts that are unable to do that will be removed

7 Likes

Agree, please guys itā€™s the Boundless One Year Anniversary

3 Likes

sigh Iā€™ll behave

1 Like

Wow he cant even try and make a joke without someone jumping on him.

2 Likes

exactly my sentiment

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming stretchious already handled what ever I was tagged for here because I see nothing o.o

@AeneaGames i didnt wanna bump an old post, but I just learned about F10 picture mode from you. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

DK i am shattered haha please dont give me hope. I had high hopes then > no event > crash down > see dev forum announcement > high hopes > see picture of celebrating toons and birthday cake and cones > sky-high happy > discover its just ā€œartworkā€ > 100% rekt.

4 Likes

Maybe they got it backwards and thought the anniversary is on November 9th?

Thatā€™s what you get when you write 9/11 :joy:

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Ten charactersssss

Well the day is over here in Europe, for a few hours already, havenā€™t heard about Warp Wraith attacks yet so I think thatā€™s a no on the anniversary thingā€¦

1 Like

My reply was an in jest reply to an in jest remark, smileys usually give that away in my posts, if thereā€™s no smiley Iā€™m dead seriousā€¦

1 Like

Honestly, the best way to introduce the Warp Wraith would be by not even adding it in the patch notes.

Think about it. :joy:

1 Like

Was kinda hoping it was already in there!!! And that they were holding back certain exo types to let it looseā€¦

Wasted opportunity if you ask me! :slight_smile:

1 Like