Is there no 1 year anniversary event planned?

When you wrote that it was 4am in the UK, unless they sleep walk and press buttons I do not see such things happening! :smiley:

Patience grass hopper, patience, wax on, wax off…

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Even if she’s glitchy and unstable!

2 Likes

Oh my endless wisdom… and sadness (:joy:).

2 Likes

Yes :frowning:

:cry::sob:

1 Like

I got a present this morning… a bunch of resin! :smiley: Jumped on the new exo right away… I got on thinking that with some time to kill I might attempt to make Boundless a little cake. But then I saw Jhas. New exo pops up, I drop everything… I felt sort of bad about that, haha. But a chance to get on an exo right away… not passing that up! :wink:

So here is the cake I wanted to give instead: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Boundless has given me a lot of smiles and happiness through tough times this last year… I’ll always be so grateful for it and will always be among the handful of favorite games with a really special place in my heart. :slight_smile: So a big Happy Birthday once again, and can’t wait to see what the future has in store!

8 Likes

Anniversary event: Gleambow.

1 Like

Personally I’d prefer they just keep heads down and release more content overall.

3 Likes

I think it’s okay to celebrate an anniversary. It only happens once a year

6 Likes

We can do the celebrating and show our appreciation. :slight_smile: Wish I could give actual gifts, but pixels and words it will have to be - but still that is important I think, for them to see the love we have for it and what it means to us. :heart:

1 Like

And this year’s winner, for the conspicuous silence on the approach of the one year anniversary from official release date: Wonderstruck!

:wink::grin:

4 Likes

if they are focused on just making the game, then great. if there’s no content ready for the anniversary, no big deal.

but it would really be nice to have something…

I think “something” fairly effortless they could do is flick on the gleambow switch, just for a day.

just a day.
but that was today so I guess it’s too late now… =\

:disappointed_relieved:

6 t7 planet spawns all at once! 2 of each gem type. Well that was what I was hoping for at least.

But I’m okay, with them also just continuing to make good improvements to the game too

U6Fxnc2jTlBh2GKCTU

2 Likes

Just had to say it in jest - another switch that is even easier to flick is the wipe switch. :slight_smile: . So many around here thinking about starting a new year… the possibilities of a new universe - infinite.

4 Likes

wha? why did you even mention that? they have explicitly said there will be no wipe… i’ve never suggested that idea and don’t even agree with it…
Just a bit confused here…

that doesn’t even make sense either… “Happy Birthday everyone! enjoy all your stuff being taken away!” …?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Too wild of an idea :joy:. I am humble. I just wanted a pie hat with some fireworks body paint and a couple more festive props.

3 Likes

Another quick switch is to add the word “wipe” to the bad words filters :smile:

14 Likes

Here Xaldafax goes again lol

3 Likes

I think a great birthday gift for boundless(and the Devs) would be one full day of no complaints, bickering, arguments, or demands. :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

9 Likes

But that’s half the fun!

That’s like a negative gift…