Is there no 1 year anniversary event planned?

Y’all lucky! I’m still stuck in the 90s! Best years!

4 Likes

It was the 7th (midnight on the evening of the 6th to 7th) and it was when you pre-ordered. I know since I was playing it that night and sadly did not spring for the Deluxe…

Damn I want a divorce…not even dinner. U so ungrateful…hahahaha

1 Like

Oh, oh, oh! We finally get a Deluxe upgrade on PS4??? That would be a treat.

Hmmm, what could I do with 2k of extra plots…

1 Like

Yea i didn’t look at the time on the first trophy. 11:27pm 9/6/2018. I just remembered it was the sixth for me.

Being able to kick hoppers would be hilarious. Imagine kicking one into the night sky and then watching it explode like a cheap firework.

9 Likes

Idk what you all are doing now but I am celebrating by myself in this palace rn :crazy_face:

7 Likes

It’s going to be a bummer if there’s no party, no hat or balloons, no update, no burst of EXOs, no dev stream…nothing…to commemorate the one year anniversary :disappointed:

8 Likes

Indeeeeeeed!

(Normal statement so forum accepts it)

Whether there is an event, or not, Im happy to celebrate and look back… a lot has changed in the last year! I think back to my first FRUSTRATING days… I’m so grateful for all the hours of fun I had this year, and how far we’ve come!

Happy Birthday Boundless! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Meh…lol

I like to collect the special items MMOs give out to players for every anniversary – it’s fun to be like "I got this 5 years ago…can’t believe it’s been that long :open_mouth: "

9 Likes

Im happy to join with everyone to celebrate the birthday.!
We should throw down some massive party.
And just gather people to chat with eachother!

6 Likes

Me too… I was really hoping for some body paint to new head wear! But, all in all I’m happy, and to be honest, I’m not giving up on a surprise! :blush:

2 Likes

same :grin: It’s still the 10th here…so there’s like 24 hours left…lol

3 Likes

Lol please no its already the 11th here. I dont want to wait anymore :joy:. Plus, its the 11th too in the UK so yeah devs its time. Go ahead guys press the button our eyes are peeled here :laughing:.

1 Like

giphy%20(60)

1 Like

It is only 4Am there haha, they need to wake up first to surprise us.

3 Likes

Happy One Year Boundless!
I can’t wait to see what anniversary celebration items we get to mess with today :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow, time goes so fast.
I still remember the time when the new universe release, me and my guildy rush to Grovidias Te to build our first house XD. @Dulki

1 Like

Well, since a few weeks we kinda had 4 exo’s up at the same time, when one left not immediately a new one spawned but it would within 24 hours, I rather like that, 4 regions and all that.

But last week I noticed there was suddenly a moment that there was only one exo up. And then they came back again, again we usually have had 4 up since then too.

Soooooo, I had this crazy idea that they were trying to sync up the times with today…

Right now we have 3 exo’s and another EU one is about to leave at 8:10am GMT (9:10UK, 10:10 CET, my time)…

Coincidence??? I think not!!!

A T7 with the Warp Wraith?? Or a T8, ohhhhhhhhhh???

At least any new materials will be easy to find to buy with the new shop stands update!!! fingers crossed