Is this possible?

Ok I know you can give ppl permission to use like your equipment in your house, access your storage boxes and even destroy/build stuff. But can you give them FULL ACCESS to your entire land? Like lets say they wanted to add plots and expand, build further than you did? Basically youd both be “living together” in the same house.

Also if someone wants to be strictly crafting and gathering (because what good is crafting if you cant get EVERY material you might need yourself?) Now I dunno if its possible to craft EVERYTHING on one character but if we had to choose they wouldn’t have very much to any at all ability to hunt, theyd want the ability to build a shop (thus stands and a request basket to sell stuff), probably the ability to make food or drinks for hunters and defi9nitely the ability to make weapons (and augment them) for hunters. While still being able to make their own crafting tools (because hammers, axes, shovels etc etc eventually break and as a gatherer to get some materials might require inhospitable worlds sooo theyd need elemental resistance too right?)

So based on that what would be the best build you could make, and what would be the best things that would put you closest to achieving that in the first 70 points

everyone must be hiding in Aquatopia lol

No you can’t let others expand your beacon.

You’re the only one who can go in and take coins out from footfall, they can however add more fuel I believe. (atleast I remember this being possible).

You could however have beacons set up so you share half a house, if you give eachother permission to build on eachothers plot, then there’s nothing to keep you from placing blocks or sharing storage atleast, which technically would also let you share footfall income if people who enters the building walks onto the other persons plot as well :slight_smile:

You can’t get every single skill required to craft anything, this is partially due to how some of the epic skills are set up, so you can’t for example craft Gem Slingbows while also being able to do Gem Tools - you would have to choose between one or the other.

1 Like

You can craft all Gem stuff…Its one epic for tools weapons and tech, it’ll be the next tier of stuff (blink darkmatter etc) that you’ll have to pick one and not the others. Brews and foods however, you can only pick one to max out

ok so how do I ensure a friend plays on the same planet and near my house on US east? I had ne friend do it but we were both on PS4 so hes on my friends list and it was as eaysy as him saying “go net to friend” my other friend however is on Pc so we’re not on eachother friends list so dunno how that would work.

As for crafting everything. Well ok so lets say the plan to craft the best slingbows, plus augments for them as well and rage potions/brews, have some healing abilities (i,e healing others i mean like a cleric would work in an mmo). Be able to make their own shop, build their own home and also whatever is needed to make their own shop complete with stands and request baskets and go to just about any planet they need too to gather their own supplies. What should all their points go into for that build. and what should the first 70 go into (since 35 is “easiest” to get whereas its slow after that?

You can use this site https://boundlessskill.com/ to help plan ahead and mess about with point allocation before committing.

That’d be my suggestion at least :slight_smile:

You can guarantee you guys play together by going to the same planet. Each planet is a server. So you may start elsewhere but just find a portal hub (the purple icon on the compass) and then travel to the same world and bomb. You’re there!

Friends are green icons on compass so you can find each other!

well I know about boundlessskill. What I dont know is what would be the best skills to get to achieve the goals i mentioned and what the first 70 point should go into. I was hoping someone more experienced could use boudnlessskill to show me that and give me the link lol

You can’t no:

This here will prevent you from being able to craft every gem item there is, you have to choose between Tech, Tools or Weapons.

Gem tools, weapons, and tech only require a skill level 3 to craft, not 5.

Currently skill levels 4 and 5 in those crafting lines do nothing.

The final epic does give you the -20 spark cost, so I’d take that and just put two points in tools, weapons, and tech for now. :shrug:

https://boundlessskill.com/crafting-levels

Yes exactly, you can only put 2 points into tool crafting, and need epic one for the third point ;o !

I got maxed out tool crafting, and don’t own the epic one yet and I certainly can’t craft gem tools.

You’re forgetting the gear crafting epic which gives you 1 point in each weapons, tools, and tech.

1 Like

Ah right - that I am forgetting, ugh… Thats just ugh xD

2 Likes

Well in all fairness, I forgot they had lowered those craft skills to two points each, but the end result with the gear crafting epic is (near) the same. :wink:

I suppose I’d combine the gear crafting epic, choose the singular epic i wanted the -20 spark cost reduction in, put one point in its craft skill, and then 2 points in the other craft skills. Granted you wont get the -20 spark cost across the board, but you do get gem-everything.

I honostly wish they were properly split so people had to spec into the different ones so not everyone could all the tools, weapons and tech on gem level, though I know about the darkmatter stuff and such, still though.

Arg, I already have 4 alts, please dont make me have 6! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Besides, it only takes 17 points to max one craft skill on an alt, and that’s including the volume crafting epic for Mass crafts. Thats like level 9, no problem whatsoever to get a new alt to. Heck throw in the efficiency epic for 5 more points and you still only need level 11.

So. How does this look

Https://boundlessskill.com/index?b=HKPWQ3GE85SAUN2WR4MZ

Well, you will only have access to crafting gem weapons with that spec, not tools or tech, but if you’re ok with that, then that build is fine, its up to you how you build. Cool how you worked forging in though :+1:

I paired brewing with forging on one character, and food crafting with augment crafting (meh) and some other stuff on another character, since the forced choice between Consumable vs. Gear Crafting will block you from having max in both. (And right now brewing and food crafting do make use of the max of 5 points in them).

Then one character with all the weapon/tool/tech crafts on another, and the Tool epic for now. If we get to skill 4-5 stuff in those, I’ll have to whip up some quick alts just for the level 5 crafting. But like I mentioned, level 9 (or 11 with efficiency) isn’t hard to hit (in far less than a day).

Someone else probably has much better ideas than I do though. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was starting to freak out a bit. I know I can craft gem stuff. Glad I wasn’t hallucinating :grin:

1 Like

Well like I said my main goal is to craft all weapons and weapon augments as well as possible rage potions and the build I listed would allow that right?

Also I hear theres a food that increases exp gain. Would I be able to make that too?