Items Preview

Looks excellent!

So these will be the inventory icons and will appear in your hand when holding them right? Will they also appear as these icons when the item is dropped on the floor?

That’s the idea, yes :smile:

5 Likes

I like how models came out of this objects, also how they will be used in carfting and for what type of crasting. maybe the bones to get bone weapons or bone powder for doing some kind of medkits. however i like how this turned out

Wow, for being something so early, i really like these drawings :slight_smile:
i am very creative myself, i am starting to like the way Boundless is going more and more.
Keep up the good work and this might just be the game of the year when it releases :grinning:

Nice work! Really digging the skull fossil and bone models. Keep up the good work, I’ll add this one to the collection.

Ooooo look at those pretty shapes

1 Like

Small update since I have been working on some things that aren’t items this week! The final version of the meat(mm, tasty t-bone steak), a roll of paper, a roll of cloth, and a roll of leather, and… a nail, which looks kinda hilariously oversized but that’s the nature of icons; scale is immaterial.

15 Likes

They look awesome! And some new item info to boot! (mini-leak?) :smiley:

1 Like

They do look amazing, great work @jesshyland excited :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

1 Like

I like that the t-bone is now more asymmetrical. Looks like a tasty fillet side now! :yum:

1 Like

looks nice :slight_smile:

can’t unsee

9 Likes

I guess you could try shaving with it … but it might take you a while to progress further in the game :wink:

3 Likes

Well… And here I was wondering, “How the hell am I supposed to nail large things to other large things… these devs have completely overlooked this greatly important concern I just thought of a few minutes ago but now consumes all my time and is also the premise for my new reality show Nailed Together where people nail things to other things to answer the question… Can these two things be nailed together?”

Your large nail neatly resolves all of this. You might say you nailed it.

I’ll see myself out.

P.S. Happy Friday.

AN-

6 Likes

I, however, can’t see it at all.

1 Like

Rotate the nail by about 90 degrees, remove all detail from the razor, and they look fairly similar. Key word: fairly.

Yeah me neither ^.^

Everything looks gorgeous, only thing I can say is that I hope all the colors stay as vibrant as they are here as it really help to differentiate between items.
IDK about anyone else but I know I’ve lost my beacons in my inventory more than once when they were surrounded by stacks of dirt and sand (and it took a surprisingly long time to find them again, had to really slow down and check the text on every item)

3 Likes

I’m curious as to what the beacon icon will look like - hopefully it will stand out and be immediately identifiable, as I’ve misplaced mine on occasion too!

Keep 'em coming! I’ve added this one to the devlog collection.