Its time for me to move on

please stay on topic, for question PM me but its time for me to move on, i’m reclaiming everything on xa frant and everything i have. and i will see what rental planets do to my mood
i never thought i was the person to call it quits but i have to before it gets done for me lol
thanks for being an awesome community and thanks for the good time!
like i said i’m not sure what rentals bring and i might be back for that
meanwhile enjoy your gameplay!

38 Likes

/salute

HOST one of the first people I met. 5000 plots on refgar in an amazing fortress when I was still working on level 20.

I’ve got hundreds of hours into making materials for your builds - man I’ll be super sorry to see them go.

TBF you’ve made me a millionaire several times over for it :grinning:

Good luck on whatever you’re off to do!

5 Likes

Sad to see you go, sadder still I’m almost sure I will be joining you in a huge reclaim tomorrow. I’ve lost all enjoyment playing now too,.not sure why but I have

3 Likes

Thank you for being an awesome friend and we keep in contact outside of the game anyways! Thank you for everything you are one of the few people with a kind pure heart , enjoy the game buddy and who knows cya soon!

3 Likes

Thank you too Ghandy for your laughter fun and kindness I cannot say , shame to see you go since I would have been gone before you! Haha but shame that you have decided as wel im pretty sure we wil meet again :wink:

NOOOOOO! Don’t leave me alone with these heathens (aka non Duttch people)!

I am seriously wondering what happened, send you a pm but I hear I’m not the only one.

Two hours ago we still talked normally and all that, you would show everyone how a mall/market has to be done and now you want to go. Whoever caused this I curse you!

Anyway, I would be extremely sad to see you go :frowning:

Blech, I hate this :frowning:

5 Likes

Well I don’t think we ever crossed paths in game. But it always sucks losing people. If you still have that deco rift I’ll take it off your hands. Lol. I kid.
Well good luck. And hope to see you back soon.

3 Likes

You know Im right there with you!

1 Like

Sorry to see you go, but hope to see you back when Sovereign worlds land (wearing your awesome T-shirt!)

4 Likes

hahahaha :laughing:

1 Like

I know bro I know !

thank you for the kind words Stretchious! Who knows right, and yea I love wearing it

2 Likes

/salute

10 char

1 Like

Host, we’re going to miss you friend! Stay safe during these crazy real world times! And if you ever need anything, give us a shout! <3

After all, You are the Future. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Host and Ghandy sorry to see you guys go

Hope you return guys :blush:

3 Likes

Oh nooo no more nails to sell you lol
Well it’s sad to see more and more people leaving the game. You take care bud. Wish you all the best , hope you’ll be back.

1 Like

Give it a few months, play other stuff, do your own thing and take care of business- chances are good you will get the urge to come back and play again some day! I’ve been there myself! Good luck in your future adventures!

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: Why?

Anyways sad to see you go :wink:.
But maybe we see you soon again. :grin:

1 Like

May I suggest you toss in some fuel and give it a month or 3? It’s healthy to take a break and play something else a bit. You just might feel the itch again soon.

7 Likes

you know its true when aze goes out of his way to say it himself

1 Like