James can you get in touch with me

Having issues in game - need to talk in depth . Pm me please - or any developers @james @moderators

1 Like

You can pm them through forums Or pm with discord. No need to make public post about it.

You like we all would like To have a chat with James Or any of the devs. So Best bet is i guess just pm them.

3 Likes

This is the official Boundless Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/44mP6dFFmW [Link wont expire and can be used forever] – but there are several folks here you can reach out to if the forums are a bit slow. I cannot guarantee discord can be much faster, but I have found that if I include @Leahlemoncakes into the mix she can at least reach out and poke @james when needed.

I hope this helps!

This forum is purgatory. Welcome! Please, take a seat, have a drink.

8 Likes

@vdragon Could you assist as well? 3+ months of not being addressed seems a bit unfair to the player base as I have also experienced this as well.

2 Likes

I’d say your S.O.L. at this stage

1 Like

I hope your issue got resolved.

@blake are you able to take a look into this?

1 Like

Did you get the assistance you needed? Curious on the result

This is like the necro thread, I always get a kick out of seeing this make another appearance.

2 Likes

Any Luck on your support issue request? If we can help, let us know!

2 Likes

Back in the day someone would just @ James and this would get handled lickety-split

4 Likes

Yup Nonie tagged both of them. But O.T. Why are my replies being flagged for off-topic is beyond me… To me this issue is still unresolved and want to help if I can…

3 Likes

Yup. Yup. Yup. Indeedely doodely neighborino.

1 Like

Soon a year and nothing has been done yet! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph: :exploding_head:
@james @Leahlemoncakes @blake @vdragon

1 Like

tumblr_db5d1a4b9e604896994083dcf090459b_b7aa0c16_500

1 Like

Yeh I can’t believe it has been a year! Wow …

Shocked to say least butmore so to be worring Animated NewS reader

@james and @Leahlemoncakes@moderators the lights are on but no one is home! Please help

1 Like

Not surprised :frowning: