(Joke Thread) Ritual to Summon Luca

That’s the flag of the United Kingdom, rather than England. Also, tea isn’t grown in England, so there’s no such thing as English tea! :wink:

Oh man I shouldn’t have skipped classes xD

1 Like

The only tea anyone should drink! Let’s 'ave a proper brew!

1 Like

I don’t know how effective this will be, but I’ll summon a bottle of my own favorite tea! … If they don’t want it, then I’ll have something to drink. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I have a serious sweet tooth)

tea5

1 Like

Oh, wait, wait… I know what to summon next: Pimm’s! :grin:

I went to a gathering last summer, hosts were part-time London residents, served us these… said it is really popular over there, but hard to find here in North America. First time I had them, absolutely delicious! :+1:

So… Casts Summon Pimm’s! :star2::star::star2::star: Let’s see how this one works-

1 Like
3 Likes

I heard the words coffee and beer and got here as soon as I could! Something need doing?

2 Likes

:laughing: I missed this comment earlier :ok_hand:

2 Likes

maybe try some belgium beer
you know where they make the real beer

4 Likes

dang olmost ot killed forgot the duvel and jupkes

3 Likes

Some things they like…

3 Likes

Thread needs lemon cakes

3 Likes

Its a little concerning we think the dev team are all raging alcoholics. Do they really need a drink every day to deal with us?

5 Likes

I think you might be the only one inferring that :joy:. The rest of us might just be trying to appeal to tastes.

1 Like

I sure did.

11 Likes

Ooohh so that’s why they conquered everybody. :grin:

2 Likes

Hehe, more just banter… though I know if I were in their shoes, I’d need something - part of the reason I’m so grateful to devs for my games is I can’t imagine handling a job like that myself, between dealing with crunch, players, and all. :open_mouth: And truly, if I could I would like to buy 'em a round, they’ve earned it for sure! :grin:

Yep, was thinking that too!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Lemon cookies for me and @BabyCookie

2 Likes

Have you met us?? :joy:

5 Likes

True… “need” was the wrong word.

Every day with us is a celebration!!!

2 Likes