(Joke Thread) Ritual to Summon Luca

3 Likes

I heard the words coffee and beer and got here as soon as I could! Something need doing?

2 Likes

:laughing: I missed this comment earlier :ok_hand:

2 Likes

maybe try some belgium beer
you know where they make the real beer

4 Likes

dang olmost ot killed forgot the duvel and jupkes

3 Likes

Some things they like…

3 Likes

Thread needs lemon cakes

3 Likes

Its a little concerning we think the dev team are all raging alcoholics. Do they really need a drink every day to deal with us?

5 Likes

I think you might be the only one inferring that :joy:. The rest of us might just be trying to appeal to tastes.

1 Like

I sure did.

11 Likes

Ooohh so that’s why they conquered everybody. :grin:

2 Likes

Hehe, more just banter… though I know if I were in their shoes, I’d need something - part of the reason I’m so grateful to devs for my games is I can’t imagine handling a job like that myself, between dealing with crunch, players, and all. :open_mouth: And truly, if I could I would like to buy 'em a round, they’ve earned it for sure! :grin:

Yep, was thinking that too!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Lemon cookies for me and @BabyCookie

2 Likes

Have you met us?? :joy:

5 Likes

True… “need” was the wrong word.

Every day with us is a celebration!!!

2 Likes

I need some new cycling shoes, could always send the office some S-works 7’s :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did we catch all pokemons ehhh devs, yet?

1 Like

Casts: Summon S-works 7’s :star2::star::star2::star::star2:

Spell fizzled… :frowning: Hmm, what happened here?

Insufficient MP (money power)

Drat, maybe I shouldn’t have gone with the “Office Grunt” class… but the low Stress and high Free Time stats were a fair exchange on the whole for the low MP… I’d have to level up quite a bit more to afford that spell, though! :flushed:

3 Likes

@bucfanpaka

can you make them summon me a exo with blue rock? pretty please

1 Like

Hmm, well, possession and mind control spells are banned by the guild… :thinking: But then, so is necromancy, and look what happens on THAT front here on the board!

So…

Casts Begging - spell upgrade lv 3, sad toddler face and lower lip sticking out

Pllleeeaaasssee Blue Rock exo? :pleading_face: We’ve been such good citizens, no fights (well… kept to a minimum), not too much in the way of harassment for news, ate our earthyams and cut the grass and did our crafting…

beggin

Lying causes target to auto-cast Reflect. Caster struck by lightning. Critical hit! :skull:

4 Likes