Thank you, from Boundless HQ!

We just had the best delivery to Boundless HQ! Thank you to @Tagris and our wonderful community for the delicious treats!

70 Likes

@Tagris is Gordon Ramsay confirmed

12 Likes

@Tagris Aw nice one :fist: But check your DMs for my address… :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

That is so awesome!! :smiley: Great work @Tagris!! :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

What a lovely idea! :heart_eyes: anything to show dev appreciation is a winner but this goes one step further!

6 Likes

Oh yummy, yummy! Enjoy! Well deserved!

Of course they are secretly laced with some uppity drugs so you guys keep on going and going and deliver even more lovely goodies to us! :joy:

12 Likes

Really tempted to make some chocolate totems now :smiley: lets fatten the devs up!

8 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: I don’t think cookies or such from me would probably work well with international shipping, but will happily chip in via gofundme or PayPal or whatever a bit for any dev treats any of you have in the works! :smile:

7 Likes

Want some Iconic mouse pads? :wink:

18 Likes

Were there lemon cakes?

7 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to keep the devs hungry, so they keep working? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear who got the “special” treat! Lol. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

We also take Oortys :wink:

16 Likes

No but the salted caramel brownies were delicious :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Can’t work hard on an empty stomach! At least that is the philosophy of the Boundless studio! :smile:

8 Likes

I wish oortys were sold in stores or you guys had a merch store

12 Likes

I am so glad you enjoyed them :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’d get a pair of grapples for sure

2 Likes

This is the sort of wholesome content I like to see! Very nice gesture, @Tagris - your generosity is boundless.

12 Likes

The whole team did! Thanks again :blush:

10 Likes