June Gleambow Racing Event is Coming!

Starting on June 21, (12 PM GMT) :alarm_clock:, Gleambow Racing will return. :rainbow:

This limited-time event rewards speed and skill as Citizens chase down unique Gleambow Meteorites made of colorful natural blocks. You’ll need a special Gleambow Totem to destroy these Blocks - craftable in a Workbench. It’s a great chance to gather unique rewards with which to decorate your Build. :star2:

Once you’re done chasing Gleambows, kick back in your Beacon and Craft the decorative props just for this event. Don’t forget to head to the Exchange, where you can pick up a Gleambow wearable or two. :tshirt::shopping:

How does Gleambow Racing work? :checkered_flag:

On Rugged and Inhospitable Lush worlds, all Meteorites are replaced by Gleambow Meteorites. A Gleambow is a unique type of meteorite made from natural Blocks in various colors. They can be identified by their spectacular multicolored trails. If you’re lucky, you may even find a pure Gleam or Glass Gleambow. Fancy! :sparkles:

Once a Gleambow touches down, you’ll only have a short time before its Blocks adopt the natural colors of the World. Sprint, Grapple, Warp, slide, leap, swim, and Buff your way across the landscape before it’s too late. :man_running::dash:

You’ll need specialized Tools to break your way through those super-tough Gleambow Blocks. A Gleambow Totem will do the trick, so make sure to get hold of one (or more). While you’re at it, keep an eye out for some strangely colorful Cuttletrunks, aptly known as Gleamtrunks, who’ll try to make life difficult. Don’t ignore them! You might find their pickings useful for your next race and more. :hammer_and_wrench::rainbow::squid:

We hope you enjoy this event, Gleambow racing will end on June 25th!

New to Gleambow Racing? Fear not; Jiivita has you sorted with an excellent video rundown. :movie_camera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXtxjjQlL74

22 Likes

Id like to say yay! Gleambow but recycling content four/five times or even more isnt fun anymore.

9 Likes

I’m organizing these events, even though they’re repeats, to offer everyone something different to enjoy. Participation is completely optional, just as posting them is for me. :smile:

26 Likes

I’ll be one to say I appreciate it. The Gleambow event is one of my favorites and I always look forward to it.

4 Likes

When I can get on ill see if I have some gleambow totems to forge… Who is going to be doing a hunt for the cuttle drops?

1 Like

Hopefully that comment you made wasn’t actually what you meant cause that’s very disappointing

Gleambow used to be fun when we had a mass amount of players on for it, now it’s kinda pointless running for a small meteor, maybe if you change it so they only spawn massive ones it might be worth doing again

Is T6 the largest? I was doing T5s and T6s about a week ago with some people.

They’re under no obligation to do the events. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I absolutely love getting the events lined up for people to enjoy. Posting them to the forum is always optional for me, it’s not a requirement. It’s not meant as passive aggressive, it’s meant as a matter of fact. I post here so you’re all informed, if you don’t want to participate in an event that’s totally on each individual.

15 Likes

clap shia

1 Like

Hola @Samski, Do you sell forge totems and if so were?
Thanks

I can sell a couple of ss, I usually do aoe and speed on them, thats if my internet ever becomes playable…

Ok, I can do 2 ss please

Let me know when you get them and I’ll meet you, Thanks

I might try and roll a Gleambow (T3-4 Lush) planet this week and try to run hunts again. Unless someone else wants to help with these. Last Gleambow event went supremely well.

^c^

3 Likes

If you need totems, I have crates of unforged totems. Although when we run the event hunts, we just hunt for the cuttles, since we can drop gleambows anytime if we have the augs. :smiley:

3 Likes

I already have some from last time so not going to forge any more, sorry, cant face rng, especially with totums.

1 Like

Got tons, and yeah i have loads of augments, was holding out till another event to sit afk at, was good fun.

1 Like

I have 5 shop stands full of unforged gleambow totems for sale at my shop.

2 Likes

Can you put on potent too lol not like anyone hunts on Houchus might as well be some Gleambow meteors instead :laughing::joy: