Just for fun: Halloween Town Build Event

Shout out to all my Freaks, Geeks, and Ghouls. I really love October, birthday month, plus Halloween, plus cool fall weather! In that spirit, I could not help but want to begin a Halloween themed settlement. I let a friend plot out the infrastructure just so everyone will know that this is not a footfall ploy. I just really love to bring the community together and see a build event take place. (Nothing has thrilled me quite like the founding Chisel Town event, and I want to capture some of that magic.)

I have not opened a portal to it yet so if you are interested, please respond here or PM me or discord me and I will help you get set up.

I am looking for folks who would make white gleam ghosts up in and among the trees. I am looking for a howling wolf on a specific hill I have in mind. I am hoping for creative shacks and huts, stuff like a witch’s hat house and many haunted manors. The spookier the better. I really hope this becomes the Halloween festival hub for years to come. Let’s get a flying witch on a broom in the sky. Let’s get black cats, skeletons, cauldrons, Nightmare before Christmas stuff. . . you name it, let’s add it.

I would like to stick to grayscale rock and stone and dark woods, plenty of orange anything. . . you know typical Halloween color pallet.

I have set up the infrastructure as far as roadways so that it is organized and not chaotic. I am too ocd for willy-nilly town building.

There is one catch. . . the perfect location was on Serperensendi. Which means bring your A game or just plan to survive while you build. This is Halloween Town, it’s supposed to be hard core and scary. Here are some pictures of the original area and floor plan. I hope to see some participation and perhaps we can have a hallow’s eve get together here and in discord and have a good time.

Happy Haunting!

18 Likes

Sounds great! I’d like to participate, but I’m not sure about it. Let’s hope I’ll have enough time to build something… maybe that wolf :smile:.

1 Like

I’d love to participate too. Currently I can’t travel to Serp due to resistances. Gotta grind that out. I can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

Awesome location!

1 Like

I like the idea!
Will try to build a tiny-something this week-end.
Is the location still a secret?

1 Like

I likeHalloween! I’ll build a big pumpkin haha

1 Like

Dope idea! Maybe some hunters will volunteer to patrol and keep builders safe also

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the final product!! :grin::grin:

Great idea. I have drafted one. You are welcome to help me or build your own, this one will be in the center plaza and will be hollow with orange gleam inside.

8 Likes

Oooh that looks awesome. Glad I dont have to try and figure it out now haha

1 Like

I’ll post location in a sec

1 Like

I don’t like this idea…

1 Like

I love it!!! Count me in! :v::star_struck:

2 Likes

I am sorry I will have a portal open to it later today when Hash remakes a certain HUB. Until then I will give you coordinates here or PM me and I’ll meet you with a location marker. I will announce when the portal is open.

Halloween Town coords: -709N 1943E Serperensendari

1 Like

Which protection do I need for this world?

It is a blast world. So Volatile good sir.

1 Like

In fact it’s better like this.
Build a portal with a broken/abbandoned look and never activate it.
Or maybe unreliable, close it most of the time.

Im already scared about walking in this haunted forest, following some shady coordinates.

3 Likes

UPDATE:

It is getting creepy here. I am building and already catching the vibe. This Halloween Town is going to put the hex back into hexadecimal. Too candy corny? I think all these treats and feats are getting to me. I digress. . .

The portal to Halloween Town is open and the Event has officially launched. This October, scare the loincloth off your Oortian by building something spooky here.

You can arrive at Halloween Town by going to Finata Ultima HQ here:

Then look for this portal:

It’s easy, now just go through this portal:

And finally you will see. . .

Halloween Town portal.

A note of business. This pink foliage really kills the vibe so as you plot, please trash the pink foliage, and I do encourage using the orange foliage that you will find in Xa Frant.

Here’s a thing: polls open on Hallow’s Eve for the best Halloween Town build. The winner gets 20,000 coin.

1 Like

Cooking some delicious eyeball soup. :man_cook:
No leftovers allowed! hope you guys are hungry…

yup! this is a subtle thread bumping. Nobody will suspect anything right?

cauldron

6 Likes

Oh no! it’s overcooked.

Doesn’t look very tasty after all :disappointed_relieved:
I mean… it’s “probably very healthy” with no secondary effect, “at least” nothing like a third arm growing in your back or something like this…No no no! You can trust me. :+1:

This is rushed, will improve it later. Was fun to fight horde of monsters while taking cover in the cauldron.

11 Likes