Just for fun: Halloween Town Build Event

Sweet, btw we’ve met in game before. I’m Kilimanjaro. Any idea what you wanna use for the material choice? Black meta rocks and ashen blue sedi stones are the closest we can get to white and black.

1 Like

Just use colors that you’d find in any Halloween theme and/or colors you’d find in Nightmare before Christmas. I have a storage box on the premise with many mats that showcase a good example of the pallet that I plan to use. I’d think dark woods for the haunted manors.

Also, we need lots and lots of haunted looking houses .

If you can supply the wood, I could come up with a haunted house for sure. I’ve just been so busy lately farming my own settlements materials so it’ll be exhausting to do another grind. How do plots work? Permissions or do we have to claim it or what?

1 Like

I believe atm the only plotted areas are that of the town square and the roads. All other plots surrounding these things are open. Thats to the best of my knowledge atm. Ill be on shortly and can confirm that.

1 Like

All this activity has awaken something ancient, something evil. A gateway to the beyond can now be found at Halloween town.

1 Like

It seems your town had not paid it’s rent. The portal has been evicted?