Len's Huge List:Update 3

I disagree with you, I suggest instead of having to gather said blocks in the exact color you want you should be able to color blocks to your liking, how would you color them? Maybe with some rare plant found at the bottom of the world, or plants only found on certain planets. Maybe some can only be cultivated in very specific circumstances :upside_down_face:

You can lower the Percentage penalty, but not what tools it effects, having even 15% of 9 hammers is nearly 1 hammer every death, just for carrying a tool. While you can warp wherever you want, it also gives you a free portal back to where you died, like you never even did at all, perhaps you should do some research on what I mean before arguing against it.

I know the game already has said system, I am suggesting an alternative to the community,AKA: The marketing group of the game, That I personally believe is better suited for gathering more people to the community, those who want to master everything with one character, even if they need to grind for days to do so, instead of making a new character. I don’t know if you noticed either, but Skyrim’s ideas seem to have worked quite well, with the game even getting a multiplayer mod in the works, has it not?

Who would you listen to, someone with a good idea, or 2 people with a good idea? Or maybe 100 People with variations on the same idea? A larger sample pool leads to a higher quality content, and the more it is mentioned, the more likely the devs may include that concept. Maybe you should research physiological and marketing content before silently dissing someone’s ideas, instead of coming up with counterpoints against said idea.

P.S. If you ever say “Not to be racist” or “No offence” Your probably going to say something racist/offensive @Inwrd

As for painting blocks, certain blocks have different colored variants that you can retrieve from the different planets. I am sure you know this already but as for anything that can’t be colored via using different stone colors I like the idea.

3 Likes

Destiny 2 is a filthy casuals dream. Wish they improved, instead of degenerating so hard. I played wow, but I only have like two lol 50 chars, one of which is a dk. I just kept doing dungeons to get to get to that level, lol.

I disagree with you, I suggest instead of having to gather said blocks in the exact color you want you should be able to color blocks to your liking, how would you color them? Maybe with some rare plant found at the bottom of the world, or plants only found on certain planets. Maybe some can only be cultivated in very specific circumstances :upside_down_face:

Disagree or not, but read carefully please. You missed the point completely. This is idea is huge overcomplication. And we already have several types/colors for craft all they need to add more and more. No need in such bloating.

You can lower the Percentage penalty, but not what tools it effects, having even 15% of 9 hammers is nearly 1 hammer every death, just for carrying a tool.

You can lower this to 0 and forget about. Easy as that.

While you can warp wherever you want, it also gives you a free portal back to where you died, like you never even did at all, perhaps you should do some research on what I mean before arguing against it.

Really? Wow, didn’t know that, always used magic bus to find my death-place :smiley: And i told you that you can teleport to your campfire and start from there if you want and as you want. For new players your system would be pure hell btw, much better loose 25% (2-3 whatever) of iron hammer vs waste huge ammount of time to find that cave/mine/meteorite/view again. Such things discourages, not the opposite. Even loose of xp is better than this.

I know the game already has said system, I am suggesting an alternative to the community,AKA: The marketing group of the game, That I personally believe is better suited for gathering more people to the community, those who want to master everything with one character, even if they need to grind for days to do so, instead of making a new character.

First, you missed the point again. I can’t speak for devs, but changing whole rpg system in the mid of development clearly doesn’t look very wise. Second you making suggestion which is discussed here already very long. What the point of that? :kissing:

I don’t know if you noticed either, but Skyrim’s ideas seem to have worked quite well, with the game even getting a multiplayer mod in the works, has it not?

Worked quite well in what? In Skyrim? Sure, why not. “Multiplayer mod in the works” changing something? You saying this almost like this mod “in the works” because of leveling style of Skyrim lol. Reverse logic. And read previous paragraph again.

Who would you listen to, someone with a good idea, or 2 people with a good idea? Or maybe 100 People with variations on the same idea? A larger sample pool leads to a higher quality content, and the more it is mentioned, the more likely the devs may include that concept. Maybe you should research physiological and marketing content before silently dissing someone’s ideas, instead of coming up with counterpoints against said idea.

Lol, i’m telling you that your “good ideas” already in plans and devs said this. :grimacing: Farming after 1.0. Titans/end-game too in works. Pick Up Liquids we can see even earlier, i think. In 187 we already have a bucket but only for craft for now. Late again :thinking:

Agree. Core audience i would add to that. Sony’s biggest mistake was listening to every new player and his idea of what he didn’t like. The game had a core meta, and new people would come in and say “this isn’t like my old game so therefore I don’t like it” and try to change it. Like the core meta the game is built on. If new players do not like the build, then its not a game for them. If the complaints are the same as the majority of the existing players, then it should be heard.

Its just like walking into WoW, and saying “I don’t like it that if I want a Tank I have to level it. I rather have my healer here, and if I so choose to have a tank, I wish to make that my tank by completely revamping all my skills, so I vote fix it.” Honestly I would say don’t play it.

3 Likes

The only thing I can suggest with this on top of a larger variety of item effects on weapons and tools is that having more variation of weapons and tools. Nothing says we can’t have the same recipe for a Diamond Hammer that we have now but for one that mines 3 blocks forward instead of 3 horizontal. Same for Emerald Tools.

I would also like additional recipes for tools, such as a Diamond Iron or Diamond Titanium Tool with additional effects. Has similar properties as a normal Diamond Hammer but every once and a while going off a different proc chance than a critical hit would mean it would explode a 3x3x3 block worth of blocks with x2.5 damage.

When it comes to weapons there could be an effect where slingbow projectiles bounce off monsters for less damage. Kind of like the Mutalisk from Starcraft games. Another effect could be with Emerald Slingbows they would actually poison enemies and you would see them visually change color to indicate it while also showing a debuff by its name.

We need this so badly. The more stuff we can have our characters be equipped with the better. The more variety we’ll have, the better the economy will be, and the more reasons for people to continue playing (although we’re going to need actual end game content to maintain that motivation).

I’d definitely want at least a helmet, body armor, and boots for basic equipment armor slots. :slight_smile:

I vaguely remember @james mentioning something about this a year and some change ago. I would totally make myself a hyrdoponic garden above my desert base. :stuck_out_tongue: