Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

So im going to go out on a limb here and put my 2 cents into the 2nd half of farming…

Animals for producing things you cant grow… maybe full blown Animal Husbandry which would include raising livestock for slaughter…

This would keep in line with people freaking out that a update going to kill something like hunting… and in line with games screwing me over anytime i find a easy way to do things… which is i recently started selling stuff i get from hunting.

3 Likes

Omg I would be SOOOOOO excited to have animal husbandry

DKMall petting zoo, here I come!

@Alwin @alice

4 Likes

im going to guess based off the website, i think the next update will be something that is already posted… no not titans…

@xyberviri woah woah woah chill chill chill… you don’t even know how fast i can go from hibernation to hype train… dont do this to me :joy::joy::joy:

That moment when the devs’ silence backfires and people are now overhyped on things that are mere speculations :joy:

1 Like

Monster tracking, monster breeding, zoos, titans, clothing, bashers & throwers, and lore are all on that page, so yeah, I would bet either a combat/bashers/throwers/hunters update or a monster nest/tracking/breeding/zoo update if I was going based on that features page.
There is also protectors/lore update, but I would guess that would be among the last features to be tackled before titans.

5 Likes

A fix for the off-center loading spinner?

7 Likes

Wait…it’s off center!? Noooooooo!

4 Likes

Once you see it you can’t unsee it

5 Likes

Right, time for a patented low res spoiler for ants

25 Likes

Also, thank you.

Disclaimer: Always contain your hype. To rephrase a Miyamoto quote… A late feature is eventually good. A rushed feature is forever bad.

17 Likes

Pants confirmed

5 Likes

Ross always shares spoilers that themselves require spoilers :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Choo choo Sorry can’t hear you over the hype train sound :grin:

4 Likes

Something big? Something that includes a reworked combat system? Might one even say something…

TITANIC?

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger sword.

3 Likes

Looking Awsome , keep up the good work :wink:

@rossstephens I think we need a sneak peek of something. It’s been awhile. :pray::crossed_fingers::fist:

8 Likes

In boundless dev terms its been 30 seconds. Give them a bit of time at least…say May 2025

2 Likes

Here’s some Gandhi for Ghandy.

12 Likes

I think Sam has some announcements very soon :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes