Let's talk gaming & UKGrannyGamer playing Boundless

So found this on twitter and thought I’d share :slight_smile: Let’s Talk Gaming and UKGrannyGamer did a live stream

https://youtu.be/wSBIKeIZaxs

11 Likes

Glad you posted this, I was watching UKGrannyGamer live the other day on Twitch, though I was in the office so couldn’t have the sound on. Love seeing new players get into Boundless! :slight_smile:

As an aside, for any here who aren’t on, it is definitely worth signing up for Twitter simply to follow the Boundless account and get in on the fun we fans have over there as well. :smiley:

3 Likes

I literally reinstalled the app and edited my unused twitter account so that I could follow the boundless twitter haha!

And yeah, great to see new players especially YouTubers!
Keeping an eye out for their next stream and hopefully will go find them in game!

3 Likes

If I see it live on Twitch again I’ll drop the link here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ha. Totally caught a little of this stream the other day. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

They are back on! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Hashmalash is in there and they are touring around - and I’ve got to add this: they have now hit several gorgeous places I didn’t know were there! :smiley: Rather than heading straight to an exo when I get home, have to do some screenshots first, at least one place. :wink: That is a lot of the wonder of Boundless, just so much I haven’t seen yet!

3 Likes

Another stream on right now for any interested - @Spitcup doing a building remodel! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you for streaming, love seeing these, gives me a bit of a fix when I can’t play! :slight_smile: I was watching yours today a bit earlier too, I saw that @CrazyClaws was in there with you! :smiley:

2 Likes

I stream Boundless M-F 9am to 3pm EST. and sometime at night and weekends

4 Likes

I stream this game all the time on twitch at sirdadsirson come hang out chat have fun

4 Likes

Excellent, always great to know about Boundless streams! :slight_smile: If you are on Twitter and tweet announcements of them, let me know who you are and I’ll follow, I try to retweet any Boundless stuff I see!

1 Like

I try to stream Boundless when I can but sorting setup still but I’m alway on with Spitcup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll definitely tune in to you all when I can! :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s Talk Gaming is back on, and extends an invitation to everybody to join in! :smiley:

Edit: Spitcup on too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect timing! At work and bored

Ltg is doing pretty good for a noob!

1 Like

On twitch im sirdadsirson on Twitter im @sirdadsirson it should say shaun elliott i think

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks, just followed!! :slight_smile: :+1:

@sirdad is on now! :smiley:

Any lurkers here on the board, please, definitely join in, let me know if you are streaming, would love to share! :slight_smile:

3 Likes